*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1361060-The-Queen-of-Thieves/cid/763985-Attack-the-guards
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by SF85
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1361060
The prizes of the Elven Labyrinth would satisfy anyone, but they are not without risks....
This choice: Attack the guards  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Attack the guards

    by: SF85
You advise Tracia to aid Celan, after all, he might come in useful at some point in the future. Tracia agrees and begins to creep up on Celan and his tormentors. By now, Leoner had stripped the young man of his tunic, leaving him naked from the waist up and vulnerable to Leoner as she tickled his bare ribs with one hand and used the other to tickle his bellybutton by putting a finger in and wriggling it hard.Tracia couldn't help but notice Celan's rather well muscled abs, he was quite well built for his age. Sailen was still at his feet, holding them under her arm and tickling his soles madly. Celan was laughing hysterically, his handsome face contorted with with laughter as his tormentors showed no signs of stopping.

Tracia gradually sneaked up of the two Elves and was about to launch into action when a movement out the corner of her eye distracted her. Tracia turned and saw another guard facing her, this one had some odd coloured powder in her hands. Before Tracia could react, the guard flung the powder in her face, causing the magic within it to make Tracia fall to the ground and into a deep sleep...

**************************************************************************** ****************************

Tracia woke up to the sound of hysterical laughter that was overpowering in its sheer noise levels. The thief groggily opened her eyes and gasped in shock at what she saw. A huge cavernous room lay before her, the roof of it was almost out of sight such was the rooms height. Tracia then noticed what lined the walls of the cavern, hundreds upon hundreds of people, completely naked, bound by shackles and all were screaming with laughter. A sudden shrill laugh to her right made Tracia made look and gape at the sight of Celan, stripped naked and bound to the wall being tickled wildly by six long, stiff and scarlet coloured feathers. Two were at his armpits, twirling quickly at the very centre of them. Another two were slowly brushing up and down the soles of his feet, occasionally stopping to flick his toes in a cruel manner. But the worst torture was reserved for his penis and balls as one feather slowly dragged up and up and down his shaft as the other tickled his balls through quickly brushing its tip against them. Celan was moaning and shrieking with laughter at the same time, his sexual energies mixing with the torture of the tickling.

"Wonderful isn't it?" Said a surprisingly clear voice in front of Tracia. The thief turned and was greeted by the sight of a beautiful Elven woman, tall with noble features and golden hair "This is the fate of all those who try to steal from us, bewitched feathers tormenting them into laughter and a sexual frenzy." The Elven woman held up six feathers much the same as the ones tickling Celan. They glowed for a moment and then began to float towards Tracia "Don't bother trying to resist," The woman said "You'll be here for a long time..." As the feathers descended and began to tickle Tracia's naked body, the truth of the woman's words hit her and all she could do was laugh...

You guided Tracia unwisely. Her quest ends with her on the wrong end of a feather. Try again.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1361060-The-Queen-of-Thieves/cid/763985-Attack-the-guards