*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dinner then Bed
  2. Help Sakura paint her toenails
  3. Fetch?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/833663-Dinner-then-Bed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Dinner then Bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Dinner then Bed

    by: Unknown
Naruto ate his meal (Sakura's table scraps mixed with dog food) out of a bowl on the ground in resignation. Sakura watched with her hands on her hips and nodded approvingly. He was behaving very well.

After he was done, Sakura signaled that he should follow her. He crawled behind on his hands and knees until he was led too a largish crate. He should have realized.

He crawled inside.

Sakura raised her foot and playfully poked her big toe to his nose. "Now say goodnight."

Naruto had a sudden bolt of dignity. What the hell was he doing? He was going to be the next Hokage! Not Sakura-Chan's pe-

"Good boy."

Naruto's thoughts died there when he realized he had started lapping at Sakura's toes without thinking about it.

Sakura smiled at him one last time, and left him with a night of restless sleep.

.........................................

He awoke with a violent kick to his cage. He looked at the feet responsible. They weren't Sakura's. They were clearly the feet of a more mature woman. It was.....

You have the following choices:

1. Sakura's mother

*Noteb*
2. Tsume Inuzuka

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/833663-Dinner-then-Bed