*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/1178978-Sakuras-Mom--Friend-or-Foe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Sakura's mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Sakura's Mom- Friend or Foe?

    by: jedsho1234
Naruto looked into the eyes of Sakura's mother. He had never seen much of her while growing up, but unlike toe rest of the villagers, whenever Kaori Haruno saw him when he was a kid she was kind to him. She even bought him some groceries one time when she found him lying in the street in a near-death state from starvation.

He didn't know her all that well, but she was always nice. He looked up at her with hopeful eyes praying that she would be the voice of reason and save Naruto from the degrading hell Sakura had turned his life into.

But he never would've expected Sakura to do this to him, so Naruto didn't let his hope get too high.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedsho1234 (UN: jedsho12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/1178978-Sakuras-Mom--Friend-or-Foe