*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/827781-Help-Sakura-paint-her-toenails
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Help Sakura paint her toenails  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Help Sakura paint her toenails

    by: Unknown
Sakura kicked off her slippers, revealing once again her deceivingly clean looking feet. She held them up in the air, wiggling her toes.

"Now Naruto, while you are my dog, you won't have a normal dog's life. Your main job is taking care of my feet. Now, go in my room and fetch me the little black bag by my bed." He went and brought it back in his teeth.

"Good boy." She pulled out a small brush with toenail polish. "You aren't going to be painting my toenails, you are far too stupid for that. No, just come kneel in front of me.
Naruto obeyed, and Sakura plopped her feet down on his face. They completely covered it. Sakura then leaned forward, putting pressure on it as a test. Naruto stayed kneeling. She then put him out of her mind and put pieces of cotton between her toes to separate them, then started to give her pretty toes a light pink polish, thinking about work, her friends, Sasuke...

Naruto was once again in hell. Her feet STILL smelled horrific and now it was even worse that she wasn't paying attention to him. At least before, she was actively torturing him, but now, she really just didn't care whether he liked it, he was just a dog. It was also hurting his back to keep still.

Sakura finished her polish and admired her handiwork. She then picked up a magazine and lounged, waiting for the polish to dry.

After about ten minutes, she brought her feet off his face, revealing an even more subdued Naruto.

She decided to show off. "Naruto, do you like them?"
Naruto remembered he wasn't allowed to talk, so he nodded.
"Then you can lick 'em."

She stood up and stretched, and Naruto got on his belly and started licking. Sakura reminded him to lap like a dog, so he used his whole tongue and licked fast like a German Shepard.
Sakura then pushed him away and looked at her subdued pet.

Now...

You have the following choices:

1. Dinner then Bed

*Noteb*
2. Hinata comes over

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/827781-Help-Sakura-paint-her-toenails