*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1323963-The-Land-Before-Time-WGInflation/cid/458484-Spike-eats-some-special-treestars
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1323963
The Time of Great Bloating
This choice: Spike eats some "special" treestars.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Spike eats some "special" treestars.

    by: Fig
It was early still, the sun had barely risen past the horizon in the Great Valley, but young Spike's stomach had been calling him since before then. He'd awoken, sleepy-eyed as usual, with his rounded belly growling. It had stirred his little sister Ducky from her sleep, and it wasn't long before it was loud enough that he felt he should do something about it. He nuzzled Ducky, further waking her. "No, no, nooo Spike...it is too early!" Spike merely mumbled incoherantly, nipping gently at his sister's tiny frame, he was hungry, and she was going to help him find something.

"Okay, okay!" Ducky sleepily rose, climbing atop Spike's head and onto his back, where she intended to grab a few more winks. Spike churred happily and stomped off into the distance, looking for the tree stars above and below, noticing how fresh they smelled with the morning dew. Spike felt adventurous, and without any of the others around, he was free to roam where he liked. He wanted something filling, something special this morning. His stomach shook his scaled frame, causing Ducky to grumble loudly about her noisy brother. Spike's snout perked as he saw a bush in the distance, it looked as though it was quite widespread, it's deep purple leaves shining in the sunlight...such thick brush...this could be tasty, he thought.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dig In!

2. Ducky Gets First Taste

*Noteb*
3. Wait for Your Friends

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fig (UN: starfig at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1323963-The-Land-Before-Time-WGInflation/cid/458484-Spike-eats-some-special-treestars