*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1323963-The-Land-Before-Time-WGInflation/cid/1802817-Ducky-Gets-First-Taste
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1323963
The Time of Great Bloating
This choice: Ducky Gets First Taste  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ducky Gets First Taste

    by: ph0220
Being the good brother that he was he always thought about the good thing of sharing something with your friends, and Ducky the one who's family he was adopted into really counted as a friend.

Instead of biting into a leaf he took and broke of a whole branch with his mouth and held it up to Ducky on his back, who was still not completely awake. "Wha-What?" She asked while rubbing her tired eyes. Seeing Spike holding the branch with his mouth made her quickly understood what was going on. "Are you giving those leaves to me?" She asked. Spike answered by nodding his head. (having the branch in his mouth really helped clarify that) "Oh, thank, thank my dearest brother." She said as she broke one of the leaves of the branch, (Being her small size on leaf would be enough to feed her.) and pulled it closer to her.

Her parents had warned her about eating unknown things since it could be poisonous things, so Ducky made sure to really look into this before tasting it. From what she could see this leaf didn't seem to look, feel, or smell poisonous, so the only way left for her to know was to take small carful bites out of it.

After taking a few bite of it Ducky could feel a bit funny inside. Holding her hands around her belly Ducky could feel how a lot of things where going on inside. It felt like everything was spinning around inside of her like the insides of a washing machine. Spike felt really scared over what was happening, as he feared that he had poisoned his own sister. When she finally felt it all stopped Ducky looked down to see if something has happen to her belly.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She gains nothing noticeable. (Yet)

*Noteb*
2. She gains something, but its very little.

*Noteb*
3. She gains a lot!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ph0220 (UN: ph0220 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1323963-The-Land-Before-Time-WGInflation/cid/1802817-Ducky-Gets-First-Taste