*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Normal life
  2. Doing Business
  3. Coup'de house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/450277-Normal-life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1288664
You wake up one day, and one of your family members begins to grow
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Normal life

    by: Unknown
You scream and you wake up in your own bedroom. Apparently, it was all a dream. You look at your clock and it says 3am. You head back to sleep.
Eventually, you get up and head down for your breakfast. You see your parents, all normal and your sister, just as normal as she was. Not a 700 foot monster like in your dreams. " Mom, I think I've grown." says your sister. " Well, lets meaure you up then. " She took out a tap measure and took her height. " Well, you've grown 4 inches in a night. Wow, I think someones going to be looking up to you soon." You shudder at that thought. The thought of your sister towering over you was terrifying. She was strong for her size, almost being able to overpower you. You smile and after finishing your breafast, you head out for school.
On the way to school, your sister can't help but continue to press herself against you. " One day, I'll be bigger than you. Just you wait. You'll be at the bottom ,bro!"
You smile , and head off for school.
The day was long and afterwards you head home.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

2. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giantesslover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/450277-Normal-life