*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Continue
  2. Normal life
  3. Doing Business
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/596171-Continue
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1288664
You wake up one day, and one of your family members begins to grow
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Continue

    by: Unknown

You get home and put your bag down. The house seems to be empty. Both of your parents must be at work so that leaves you and Jenny at home. You can hear the shower running so that must be Jenny taking a shower.Turning on the TV you flip through channels, coming to a guy who claims to have discovered a way to change a person's size.

You chuckle to yourself as know there is no way a person can change their size , whether through spells, science or whatever. You go to the kitchen and pour yourself a glass of grape juice. By the time, you come back by, the guy is saying he zapped someone the street with his size gun and that they should be growing by now.

You have the following choices:

1. You fall asleep and start to dream....

2. A huge foot comes through the ceiling.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giantesslover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/596171-Continue