*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inside Your Sister
  2. Running away in vain
  3. Huge Sister
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/450585-Inside-Your-Sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1288664
You wake up one day, and one of your family members begins to grow
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Inside Your Sister

    by: Unknown
" Don't try to escape, its a long way down." said Jenny. The air inside is hot and humid with the pungent smell of urine in the air. You notice a guy inside along with you. " Steve?" you ask. " Yeah, its me. Your sister' is a monster. What happened to her?" he asks. You explain to him about the potion from the store. " Hows that possible , man!" he says. Jus then, the area begins to rock forward. " Uh, oh think she wants one of us." you says. A massive hand reaches in and grabs you.
Your pulled out and placed next to her. Jenny is lying down after pulling you out. " I need a massage. My breasts ache, especially my tits. Could you massage them for me? They hurt from the crushing of people. These babies just LOVE to meet people." she says. She places you on her breasts, having grown larger in proporton as well. You make your way to her nipple and begin to rub it. It slowly erects as she moans in pleasure as you rub it. Eventually, she is done with that and places you on her other breast. You do the same with the same results. " That was great, now you may stay on my hair." She places you on the top of head and ties a lock of hair to your waist so that you don't fall to your death. She gets up from the ground and you notice the two dents in the grounds where her breasts were.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giantesslover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/450585-Inside-Your-Sister