*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kiss My Ass
  2. Inside Your Sister
  3. Running away in vain
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/450604-Kiss-My-Ass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1288664
You wake up one day, and one of your family members begins to grow
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Kiss My Ass

    by: Unknown
" Errm, where are my mom and dad, Jenny?" you ask wondering where they were all this time. " Well, they came back after you left. I went down to greet down when your potion started to work. I started to grow. Real fast, mom and dad were crushed when I was done growing by left tit. I saw their corpses when I lifted it. The potion changed me other than making me bigger." she said smacking her taut abs and backside. " Now its time for the other guy's turn to please me." she said pulling Steve out. " You are a nasty little pervert, you know. Since you love my pussy, you learn to love my anus. Its a little dirty and I think you are the right size to clean it." she says and pushes him up her ass. He squirms inside, exciting Jenny , who was lying on the ground, writhing in excitement. " ALright, time to come out." She scrunched up her face and let loose a fart. Steve flew and she caught him in her hand. " Eww, your dirty. Let me bath you." She placed Steve in a nearby puddle of water, washing him until all the pieces of excrement were off him. " Now, back in you go." and she shoved him back into her vagina.
" So what shall we do, bro? Oh wait, I'm in charge , haha! Someone like you could not possibly command me. Lets go to your school . They shouldn't know about me, I ate everyone who tried to run away. They were delicious, like the littlr bugs they were." she said, rubbing her tummy while smacking her lips. She walked towards the school, her footfalls causing the puddles of water to vibrate as well as everything esle.
The journey was a bit longer, as Steve struggled long enough in her pussy to give her an orgasm, she had to pluck him and give him a good scolding before inserting him in again. When she reached the school, the first thing she did was to grab Zack Turner, the guy she had a crush on. " Hi ,Zack. Like the new me? I hope you do cause your gonna explore every part of it soon. But first, we gotta solve a little educational problem, students who hate me and you. " she ripped off the roof and peered into the canteen , noticing hundreds of students. " Now, don't run, your just making lives more miserable." Jenny moved her breasts into the canteen, crushing those who were too slow to move. Noticing those ran ,she picked a few up in her hand and squeezed them, bursting their bodies like a pimple. The rest she simply sat on, some even being shoved up her ass, which she expelled by farting again.
After finishing, she picked up Zack ." I gotta place you somewhere. Sorry , the front is full so in the back you go." she said as she placed him in her rectum.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giantesslover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/450604-Kiss-My-Ass