*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Pre-Travel Expose
  2. Meet the Family and Neighbors
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1286803-The-Unexpected-Vacation-Family-Shrink/cid/423226-The-Pre-Travel-Expose
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1286803
A family of five was about to go to Hawaii, but suddenly, they are shrunk unexpectedly.
This choice: The unexpected vacation begins...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Pre-Travel Expose

    by: mango24
Jeff, Kristy, John, Melanie, and Toddler Tom were looking forward to their summer vacation in Hawaii. John had begged his father every day for at least a year in going to Hawaii, so he could ride the waves and perform a massive cannonball. Melanie wanted to go their so she could get the perfect tan in the Hawaiian sun. And then, it was settled that they would go. Everyone, especially Toddler Tom, was looking forward to going because they all loved traveling.

"Are you guys ready yet?" John asked his parents.

"Were coming, okay," they replied a little annoyed.

John and Melanie were already seated with Tom who was already ready to go in his booster seat.

"Finally, you guys are here!" Melanie exclaimed with relief.

You have the following choice:

1. The shrinking adventure unfolds...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mango24 (UN: mango24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mango24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1286803-The-Unexpected-Vacation-Family-Shrink/cid/423226-The-Pre-Travel-Expose