*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ino has to gain
  2. Pick your squad!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/426892-Ino-has-to-gain
by spider
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1268865
Your favorite Naruto squads must gain to pass the exam!
This choice: Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ino has to gain

    by: Unknown
As Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji's sensei told them, "Well kids, I don't know how to tell you this, but you all have to gain weight for the Chunin exam...well, that is all except for Chouji, he already qualifies for the sumo match in the exam." Shikamaru rolled his eyes,"How bothersome, whats the point of me giving up my health for a stupid exam, I shouldn't even compete then ."

"What so I have to go this all by myself?!" Ino yelled. Shikamaru sneered."Well, only if you want Sasuke to be your boyfriend. When your a Chunin you can choose any genin or chunin to work with in your group. Seriously, I don't care about this whole "new exam" thing, but atleast you have Chouji to help you." Ino had to admit, Shikamaru had a very good point, "Ok, whatever, I'll do it." Ino admitted her defeat.....

What happens next...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. talk Shikamaru into gaining with her....

2. skip to next week...

3. skip to the next day...

*Noteb*
4. Go get Chouji's help....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
spider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/426892-Ino-has-to-gain