*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/2097932-skip-to-the-next-day
by spider
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1268865
Your favorite Naruto squads must gain to pass the exam!
This choice: skip to the next day...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

skip to the next day...

    by: Mr.
After finding out that she needed to gain weight for this exam, Ino figured her first course of action would be eating large amounts of food as quickly as she could. She figured her first stop should be Ramen Ichiraku, something cheap that she could stuff herself with was exactly what she needed.

"Damn this challenge, it' gonna completely ruin my figure, but if I pass it and can choose Sasuke to work with me it'll all be worth it" thought Ino.

As Ino walked into the ramen shop she noticed it was particularly empty today. "Guess I lucked out. No one will have to see my make a pig of myself".
She took a seat at the counter and ordered a typical chicken ramen to start things out. Although one would think someone as vein as Ino wouldn't enjoy food all that much, but she actually did enjoy eating good food and Ichiraku Ramen had some great stuff. "Maybe this won't be so bad after all, if it means I can eat like this all the time" Ino thought happily to herself.

After finishing off the 1st bowl of ramen, this is the normal point where Ino would have stopped eating but she needed to pack on the pounds if she wanted to compete in these sumo exams. "Might as well order two bowls at once this time, I'm gonna be here for a while anyways."

About halfway through the 2nd bowl Ino could tell she was starting to reach her limit. "Ugh who knew ramen could be so filling. But I gotta keep eating." She finished off the 2nd bowl of ramen quickly and set the bowl down with a loud thud. Leaning back in her seat and rubbing her stuffed belly, she prepared herself for what would surely be way too much food. Although it took much longer than the first two bowls, she finished off her third bowl of ramen in what she considered her first successful stuffing session, ending it with a rather loud belch. "Oh boy I thought I may have way over done it for my first time". Before getting out of her seat to head back home, Ino made sure to unbuckle her headband from her waist to make as much room as possible to digest all that ramen. As she did so her belly surged just a little further out, appreciating the extra space she made. Now she just had to make the trip back home and take a nice relaxing nap.

As she made it back to her room, she flopped down on her bed almost immediately. Still overly stuffed with ramen, her belly wobbled with the sudden movement she made, causing another loud belch to come from her lips. "Ugh man I'm so full! I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to keep up with an eating regimen like this..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Skip to the next day of the eating plan.

*Noteb*
2. Skip a week ahead after heavy eating training.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. (UN: tdoublet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/2097932-skip-to-the-next-day