*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/438158-A-decision-worth-a-price
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Writing · #1249098
The first was good. This one, it's going to be great!
This choice: Hinata drinks the vial without reading the manual  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A decision worth a price.

    by: Unknown
Hinata Drank the vile without hesitation. "I will deal with the problems that are coming later." Hinata threw the vile before Naruto noticed what she had. Several Minutes later Naruto arrived at his apartment with hinata in his arms. Naruto put hinata down on his bed and went to the bathroom to wet a towel for Hinata's Injury.
Hinata opened the manual and started to read. "ok, I better read the manual before he gets back." The manual read: After drinking vial you have 9 minutes before the serum takes affect. Attracting your Target is easy...Just say the word LOVE in any sentence to enable the target hypnotised. after that just focus your chakra and using the regular sign activate the jutsu. The target will enter you through the back door and he will wake up to being in your womb. from then on your target will have a telepathic link with you and will love you for as long as you keep using the jutsu.

Hinata blushed at the contents of the manual. "Oh...I guess I wanted to show naruto how much I love him but maybe this isn't the way to go." She thinks about it and decides that ....

You have the following choices:

1. Hinata uses it.

*Noteb*
2. Hinata doesn't use it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/438158-A-decision-worth-a-price