*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/438227-Hinatas-First-Unbirth
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Writing · #1249098
The first was good. This one, it's going to be great!
This choice: Hinata uses it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Hinata's First Unbirth

    by: chaos
Hinata was lying on Naruto’s bed, watching him in the kitchen wet a towel for her scrapped knee. Mustering up all the courage in her small body, she ask Naruto, “Do you love me?”

Naruto turned around, his mouth open to reply, but his words never came out. His eyes became cloudy as he fell into a deep trance. The towel dropped from his hands and he walked unconsciously towards Hinata on the bed. The bed creaked as he crawled onto in next to Hinata. Before Hinata knew it, Naruto was on top of her, his lips roughly pushed against hers. Hinata’s eyes widened at the sudden kiss, but quickly she regained her sense and returned it. She moaned into his mouth, losing herself in the kiss. This was working out better then she thought, using the vial had been the right idea. She was finally going to get Naruto all to herself.

While they kissed, Naruto ran his hand down Hinata’s trim stomach, stopping at the elastic waistband of her pants. His finger began to slide down into her pants, going further and sliding into her underwear. Hinata gasped loudly, nearly breaking the kiss, when she felt Naruto’s fingers brush up against her sex. Hinata blushed as a wave of a strange feeling rushed over her. She hadn’t understood precisely what the manual meant when it said Naruto would wake up to being in her womb, but she thought it sounded dirty. Naruto pulled away from Hinata’s lips, leaving the pale girl gasping. He smiled at her, his eyes still hazy. With one tug, he pulled Hinata’s pants and underwear off her, fully exposing her naked body from the waist down. Hinata’s face had turned bright red and her breath had become ragged, this was really happening. Hinata watched Naruto moved down her body, his face rubbing against her chest and stomach before he brought his face right in front of Hinata’s vagina.

A moan burst from her lips as he nuzzled her labia. urgent whines came from Naruto as he waited for something. An important fact surfaced in Hinata’s mind among the passion that already filled it. She had to focus her chakra and perform the signs that the manual had described. Slowly she did it, finding it hard to focus with Naruto’s head inches from her exposed sex. But she managed to do as the manual explained and felt a sudden rush of chakra inside her vagina and womb. At the moment Hinata finished, Naruto began to push his head against her sex again and continued pressing his face in harder and harder.

“Naruto be gentle,” Hinata gasped out afraid he might her hurt her by being too rough. However, Naruto didn’t stop, he kept pushing his face into her sex until with a loud slurp, Hinata’s sex was forced open and stretched over Naruto’s face. Hinata looked down amazed to see a bulge forming as Naruto pushed his whole head into her twat. Common sense said it should hurt to be stretched that wide, but instead only pleasure hit Hinata’s mind.

“More!” Hinata wailed. Her fears and timidity banished away by the intense pleasure racking her whole body. She bucked her hips, pulling Naruto in to his shoulders. She bit her lips in pleasure as her sex continued stretching, filling with Naruto’s broad shoulders. Hinata pushed down harder, helping to stretch her birth canal wider to accept Naruto’s shoulders. She gasped slightly at the pleasure that flowed through her from every inch of Naruto that filled her. Wet slippery sounds followed every contraction Hinata made to draw Naruto in. She glanced down at her belly and watched as Naruto caused it to swell outward more and more. The hot, sticky muscles inside Hinata grasped at Naruto, pulling him closer to Hinata’s womb. Her cervix had already dilated and Naruto’s head was pressing against the back of her womb. Hinata let out squeals of rapture as she felt her womb stretch around her first love. Naruto’s legs stuck out of her sex, lying limp as her body pulled him in. The thought of how Naruto was doing, hypnotized and forced to crawl inside her was the farthest thing from Hinata’s mind.

Pleasure coursed through her like a raging river, filling every cell of her body. Her large round belly had grown so wide that she couldn’t see past it, but she sure could feel every inch of Naruto as he went it. Hinata moaned louder and louder until she climaxed, letting out a long cry and cunt seizing up around Naruto completely. Once her orgasm subsided, Naruto’s legs were slurped into Hinata’s sex without any sluggishness. Even if Hinata had wanted to take it slow, her vagina was automatically pulling Naruto into her, not stopping until his feet passed her vaginal lips. With one last shudder, Hinata’s sex closed around Naruto’s still toes. Pulling them with the rest of him into her womb, which sealed itself shut around the unbirthed boy. Cradling her huge stomach, Hinata lay there gasping, feeling tiny movements inside her. What had just happened seemed so amazing that Hinata found it hard to believe it had really happened. This was a dream come true and she only prayed that Naruto felt the same way when he awoke.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto awakens soon

*Noteb*
2. Someone comes knocking on Hinata's door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/438227-Hinatas-First-Unbirth