*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/423255-Shrinking-her-little-big-brother
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Writing · #1249098
The first was good. This one, it's going to be great!
This choice: She shrinks Toya  •  Go Back...
Chapter #38

Shrinking her little 'big' brother

    by: ghost
But she knew she had too. No matter what, her brother Toya would be her first victim. And when their farther came back and asked what happend, all she had to say was that he had a mood swing and ran off. Giving Sakura complete and total dominance without a fear of her farther finding out. And if he ever did. Hehehe! Well then he will end up in the same position as Toya.

"You think your so BIG and TOUGH! But what would happen if you were smaller than me hmm?" Sakura said with a smugness that shocked Toya as she jumped up onto the kitchen table. The shock of hearing his sister speak with the same tone as him made him drop his toast onto the floor.

"Sakura. Are you ok?" Toya asked as he checked her head. He was worried something must be wrong with her.

"I'm fine you insignificant bug!" Sakura smugly said as she swatted his hand away. Toya was now more worried than ever. Was she possessed by some evil demon? Or was this perhaps the REAL Sakura?

"Sakura! This is not how you should speak to your brother! What's gotten into you!?" Toya said as he got up and tried everything he could to see what was wrong.

"Your right. That isn't how I would speak to my brother. But that is how you speak to a insignificant bug!" Sakura said as she pulled out the Shrink Card. "And nothing's gotten into me brother except for the tremendous power I now wield over you and humanity!"

Toya swallowed hard as he saw the Shrink Card. He was beginning to worry just what she might do with it. He placed his arms in the air and began to make gestures "Sakura. Put down the Sakura Card." Toya said with a calm voice. He was trying to avoid making her angry and spark what he feared would be him shrinking down to a miniscule size.

"Why should I!?" Sakura yelled at him angrily. "All my life you've yelled at me and always talked down to me because you were bigger! But guess what!? With this I can shrink you down to a miniscule size. And I don't even have to say anything! The card will automatically reply to my wish just by thinking." Sakura said with a evil joker type laughter.

"Sakura! Please cal-!" But Toya was unable to finish as Sakura began to think of the shrink card shrinking her brother down to a more mangeable size. Smaller and smaller he got, his clothes stayed the same and continued to get more and more baggy. Toya just stood there dumbstruck at the shock his own sister would actually do this to him. Soon his body was so small that he completly vanished beneath his shirt. Toya's shirt flew down until it landed safely next to his pants. And as the shrinking had stopped, nothing was moving or budging.

Sakura looked down and waited for movement beneath the clothes. Yet nothing happend. "Darn it! Did I make him microscopic!?" Sakura said with shock/anger. She wanted to play with him first. THEN she would shrink him down to microscopic size if it suited her. 'But he might be playing possom. Guess there's only one way to find out.' Sakura thought with a evil grin. "Okay 'little' brother. You better exit those clothes or else i'm gonna squish you!" Sakura raised her foot above Toya's pants. Waiting for any movement from within them.

If Toya knew anything, he knew that right now his sister could do anything to him. So not wanting to be flattened by a giant foot, he moved beneath the pants. Sakura saw the movement and smiled as Toya exited the pants, standing no higher than...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 3 inches and in his boxers(why did they shrink? I don't know!)

2. 6 inches and nude as the day he was born

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ghost (UN: alpha2omega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/423255-Shrinking-her-little-big-brother