*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/423267-Toya-the-Toy
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Writing · #1249098
The first was good. This one, it's going to be great!
This choice: 6 inches and nude as the day he was born  •  Go Back...
Chapter #39

Toya the Toy

    by: chaos
Sakura bent over, looking at the empty clothes lying on the floor where her big brother had once stood. A frown marred her face, had she really shrunk him down to microscopic size? She certainly didn’t hope so, she wanted to torment and dominate her snooty tiny brother, which would be hard to do if she couldn’t find him. She wanted to see his tiny face fill with horror and disbelief as she used him as a plaything. She wanted to do things to him that would leave him feeling humiliated. She had so many plans and none of them she could arrange if Toya was microscopic. Although, she would get a small kick out of knowing a flea had probably eaten him.

Just when she was ready to give up looking for him, he came out, small as can be and stark naked. He looked dazzled and confused, with no clear idea what was going on. He had seen Sakura use the Little card, but couldn’t quite grasp that she had actually used it. He had thought she was just playing around, messing with his head like he always did with her. Then the sinking feeling had hit and the next thing he knew, he was buried under his circus tent sized shirt. Panicking had come first, but he’d quelled that by reminding himself that panicking wouldn’t help in this situation. As he crawled, Toya had repeated the same thing over and over again in his head, get out and get Sakura to return him to normal. When he had crawled through his pants and out into the light, the first thing he had seen made his heart sink into his testicles. Hovering only a few inches away from him was the billboard-sized face of his younger sister. Her eyes, shined with excitement at seeing him as a bright smile beamed down at him. Her smile although wasn’t a pleasant one, it was a big ominous grin that made Toya worry.

“You’re not exactly bug size,” Sakura said, clearly disappointed that her brother hadn’t shrunken that much. He was about six inches tall. Small, but not insect small. “But you still make a good toy.”

“Sakura, this isn’t funny. Turn me back!” Toya’s demand got a bemused laugh from Sakura, which only made Toya mad. His sister was such a klutzy ditz, but he never thought she was this stupid. She’d turn him back soon, he was sure of it, and what did she think he was going to do once he returned to normal. There would be severe punishment for this tasteless prank. No television, no computer, no friends, no sunlight. He’d get back at her for this, once she returned him to normal.

Sakura glared at her brother with blank eyes. He didn’t get it. She could see by the stern look on his face that he still couldn’t see the changes Sakura had gone thought. He still thought she was the sweet elementary school girl that had liked to stamp on his feet when he was acting like a jerk. The simple fact that she’d changed and not for the better, was being totally ignored by Toya. To Toya, she would always be the annoying, but naïve little sister. Well, surprise! Little Sakura was gone, say hello to big predator Sakura.

“What are you waiting for, using the Big card and return me to normal! I’m your big brother and I demand it!” That was the last straw for Sakura. She reached out for Toya and before he could even comprehend what was going on, Sakura’s big meaty hand enclosed around him. His little feet hung from the bottom of her fist as she lifted him to her young, but stunning face. Sakura grinned in a sinister way at him. She could feel all of his tiny body in her fist, from his small chest against her palm, to his arms held down by her fingers. She tightened her grip around him, earning a small squeak from the tiny brother. What a rush it was holding her brother like this. A little more pressure and she could break one of his ribs. Of coarse, she wouldn’t do that. He was a special toy, one she didn’t want to break and wanted to keep around for a while. However that didn’t mean she wasn’t going to play rough with him.

“If I understand things correct, you know about the Clow cards?” She got a quick nod from her brother. He’d known for a while, watching her from afar in those filly clothes her friend made. He’d never said anything, letting Sakura keep up her charade. He just didn’t know how to go up to her and tell Sakura he knew everything.

“So, behind my back you’ve been snickering, pretending to be blind to my powers, while knowing about them all along. Playing with me like a toy. Well, I guess the shoes on the other foot now.” Sakura glowered at her toy brother. She could make him a bug later, but for now, she’d keep him this size. He could be pretty fun at this size. Big enough to see the horror on his face and still step on. She’d do things to him that would have him begging, later. Right now, school would start soon and she had to get going. She’d get something to eat later in the day, maybe even see how good one of her classmates tasted shrunken.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She puts Toya in her backpack

2. She puts Toya in her panties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/423267-Toya-the-Toy