*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/423247-Sakura-on-the-Prowl
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Writing · #1249098
The first was good. This one, it's going to be great!
This choice: She decides to shrink someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #37

Sakura on the Prowl

    by: chaos
Sakura licked her lips in excitement, imaging not only shrinking one person, but also assembly a whole collection of tiny people. It would be such a rush holding one of her former classmates or friends in her hand. Knowing that she could crush them like a bug was going to be an awesome experience. The thought of the power she’d have was intoxicating. She wouldn’t be sweet, innocent Sakura to the first person she shrank, but a huge goddess, able to deliver terrible punishment upon them for her own amusement. She liked how that sounded, Sakura the goddess. It had a ring to it.

Smiling once more at the Little card, Sakura tucked it into her pocket. She’d have to decide who her first victim would be and she wanted to be ready. She was living on the edge, not caring about anything or anyone, but her own personal enjoyment. Maybe she’d share her power with a few, but they would respect and revere her. Tokyo would never be the same once she got done with it. Straitening her school uniform, Sakura left her bedroom, giving one more glance towards her tiny, inept guardian. Shutting it, she headed downstairs to have breakfast. Gathering a collection of tiny slaves to torture was going to be hard work, she’d need a big breakfast before she headed out. She stopped in the kitchen to see her elder sibling, Toya, sitting down at the table eating a piece of buttered toast. Sakura wrinkled her nose in distaste at her older brother. Toya always made fun of her and acted like a complete jerk to her. He’d tease her about school and call her really cruel names. Well, he better be nice to her today because right now, she was not someone to be crossed.

Toya looked up from his toast, meeting the bright emerald eyes of his younger sister. The tall, brown haired boy smiled at Sakura through his toast and took a big bite of it, chewing it slowly as he gazed at Sakura closely. He’d also missed the startling transformation Sakura had been going through and had no idea of the dark thoughts creeping through her perverse brain.

“Hi, squirt, had enough sleep I hope? Can’t fail another math test or dad will be so upset,” he taunted her with a smug grin. Sakura clenched her hands tightly, glaring at her brother with absolute loathing. Her teasing never really bothered her much, but today she was feeling like even the slightest ridicule could set her off. She was teetering very close to the edge and it wouldn’t take much to push her off.

“I guess you’re lucky dad’s not going to be home for a week, had a big important conference in Osaka. He’ll be gone all week long.”

That put a smile on Sakura’s face. She waned to toy with her shrunken victims and it wouldn’t be good if her father walked in on her. She could use the house and have complete privacy, save for Toya. She stared closely at her brother; he would make an excellent first addition to her collection. Her own big brother, tiny and helpless in her hand, just thinking about it gave her goosebumps. However, if she shrunk him, there would be no turning back. Once shrunken, she could never return him to normal size and risk him telling others what she was doing. It was a trough decision that she needed to think hard about.

You have the following choices:

1. She shrinks Toya

*Noteb*
2. She decides to pick another first victim

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/423247-Sakura-on-the-Prowl