*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/422831-Corrupted-Innocents
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Writing · #1249098
The first was good. This one, it's going to be great!
This choice: Shrink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #36

Corrupted Innocents

    by: chaos
They say that power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely. For Sakura Kinomoto absolute power was gained when she collected all the Clow cards. Once a simple junior high school girl, when Sakura opened that Clow book, she released all the cards inside. She was bestowed with the task of gathering them all up for safekeeping. Now that all the cards had been collected, a problem that no one dared think about was beginning to develop. What does a girl do with the power to almost bend reality?

Sakura had in her possession cards that could allow her to fly high in the sky, becoming ten times as strong or even turn her wildest dreams into a reality. But none of those cards had her attention right now. Of all the cards she had, the one she held right now was the Little card. With it, she could turn anything as small as she wished. She believed it was even possible to shrink a person. Ideas sprung to her mind of using the card on herself, spying on friend and adventuring in places only bugs could go. However, a darker part of her psyche imagined what it would be like to shrink people instead. The thought of holding a tiny person in her hand, have complete control over them excited Sakura. She was well into puberty and understood the strange twisting feeling in her stomach was that of lust. She blushed heavily at her own naughty mind that kept filling with all kinds of kinky ideas. Sakura was no longer the innocent little girl she once was. Although not much had changed externally, her mind and body were beginning to be filled with thought of self-gratification and lust.

With the Little card, she could do so much that she only dared dream of. The other cards can wait, for now she focused on the Little card and the powers it had. She turned to Kero-chan, snoozing on her bed. A frown marred her face at the small guardian of the seal of the Clow cards. He was a lazy toy that had failed to notice the changes Sakura went through as she came into her new personality. It wouldn’t be hard to keep any misuses of the Clow Cards from him. All it would take was a plate full of hot pastries and he’d be too busy gorging himself to notice if she decided to take over the world.

No one could control Sakura now, she had the power and she was going to use it for her own ends. She’d experiment at first with the Little Card, and maybe later, once she’s had her fill with it, she’d turn to her other cards. For now, she stared at the tiny fairy like creature on the card and tried to decide what to do with it. Become small and see the world from that perspective or start shrinking some people. It was a simple choice, but Sakura knew it would have long ramifications on how she used the Clow cards. Tapping her chin thoughtfully, she came to her decision and developed a wicked smile. This was going to be fun.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She shrinks herself

2. She decides to shrink someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/422831-Corrupted-Innocents