*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1225635-Big-Decision/cid/386054-Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1225635
Days before the school formal, 2 friends have a choice to make
Chapter #1

Prologue

    by: scrabsy
You must first choose from whose perspective this story takes place. Unfortunately I have to give you a little insight to the protagonist. And this might spoil the story a little!

This story takes place in the present day. A normal every day high school, and involves the social life around it. In 2 days time the school formal takes place (this is like a prom in the states)

Simon, he is a 17 year old boy. Studying for his A-levels, in English Lit, Art and cookery. He hates physical education, and is in his eyes cursed with a very masculine body. He is five foot eleven and quite well built. He shaves his face every day, a chore in his eyes. His hair is styled long indie fashion thought not too long. Resembles Owen Wilson if he had black hair!
He is not gay, in fact he is not yet sexually awakened!

Becky, she is also 17 studying A-levels, in Physical Education, Chemistry and Physics. She is a total tom boy more likely to be playing sport than shopping. She is around five foot Three inches, and a size 12, and she looks like a young Natalie Imbruglia.

They are both best friends and have been for many years they live next door to each other, and know everything there is to know about each other.

The question is who will you be?

You have the following choices:

1. Simon

2. Becky

3. Neither this is boreing!


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scrabsy (UN: scrabsy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scrabsy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1225635-Big-Decision/cid/386054-Prologue