*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Becky's morning
  2. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1225635-Big-Decision/cid/386013-Beckys-morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1225635
Days before the school formal, 2 friends have a choice to make
This choice: Becky  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Becky's morning

    by: scrabsy
“Rebecca get up for school” Becky’s mother shouted up the stairs, she was already awake, planning how to get out of school. She hated it at the minute. She rolled out of bed, she scratched her crotch and put both of her feet on the floor, and stepped into her Mr T slippers and walked naked to the hanger scratching her bare ass. She Grabbed her white dressing gown and wrapped it around her.
Still half asleep Becky looked into the mirror and yawned. She ran her fingers through her light brown hair. She lifted the hatch of her loft bedroom, and descended the stairs.

As she got to the ground floor her elder sister Mary greeted her with a
“Morning dyke!” Becky showed her, her index finger. And walked to the table.
She passed her mother and kissed her cheek. And slid out the chair and poured herself some tea. She buttered a piece of toast, and began chewing.
A few mouthfuls later her father came to the table
“Hey there Becky, I hope you’re ready for the test today?”
“Yea dad!” said Becky.
“Hey Becky your girlfriend is here” said Mary pointing to the back door where simon was casually walking in.
“Dam it Sie” Becky said jumping to her feet, and charging upstairs!

She climbed her steps and disrobed!
“Take your time” came a shout from downstairs from Simon
“Yea, yea, yea” she responded! Becky reached into the shower cubical and switched on the water she grabbed her tooth brush and took it into the shower with her.

Moments later Rebecca stepped out of the shower refreshed rather than cleaned! She reached into her drawer and pulled out a pair of black boxer shorts, and pulled the up her long slender legs, then she grabbed her black opaque tights and rolled them up her legs. She pulled out a white bra, and put her arms through the straps and buckled it behind her. She pulled her white school shirt over her head, and fastened the top 2 buttons, and drew the tie up a little. Her grey school skirt was still in a bundle on the floor, she stepped into it and straightened it up, then buttoned and zipped it. She hated the fact it was so short, and she knew that there perverts all over who thought about it while pleasuring themselves! She smiled at that thought!

By the time Becky was downstairs Simon had drank her tea and eaten her toast. They got up and left together, and by the time they reached the end of the garden Simon had reached for Becky’s hand.

“Shall we skip school Sie and go for coffee?”
“Erm yea whatever you want!”

You have the following choices:

1. Be a good girl and go to school

2. Ha ha skip it!


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scrabsy (UN: scrabsy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scrabsy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1225635-Big-Decision/cid/386013-Beckys-morning