*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/401299-Your-friend-Tom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1210573
A story about a boy with strange possession powers, after an accident. Please Add!!!
This choice: Fix your sister'svirgin problem  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Your friend Tom

    by: Norman33
You have some very strange dreams as you sleep. It feels as if Mary’s mind is talking to you. When you awake the next morning you are flooded with emotions and desires. It’s as if all Mary’s repressed emotions are hitting you at once. Mary’s body is aching for attention that no mare fingers will satisfy. You put back on the tank top and pajama shorts you had on the night before and head downstairs. Your parents have already left the house your Dad went to play golf and your Mom is taking you little sister to the mall. You remember vaguely you Mom coming to you this morning asking if you wanted to come. These needs you’re feeling are very distracting as you are trying to decide what to do. You are heading to the kitchen when the door bell rings. You answer the door and it’s your friend Tom. “Hi Mary, is David home”, he asks. You notice his eyes immediately divert to your chest. Tom has always had the hots for your sister. You tell him no, but you will be back in hour and he can wait if h wants. You noticed the bulge growing in pants as he brushes by you on the way in. You know you should be disgusted by this, but instead you are turned on. Tom sits on the couch in the living room and you sit down beside him. The only thought going through your mind is that Tom can satisfy this need you’re feeling. You make some small talk and then lean over and kiss him. He kisses you back and you straddle him feeling bulge in his pants grow harder. He pulls your top off and starts sucking and fondling your huge tits. You can’t wait any more you rip off his clothes and push him to the floor. You guide his cock into your eager wet pussy and start grinding and pounding him. You feel a sharp pain as your cherry pops, but you don’t break your rhythm. You grab your huge E size breasts to stop them from bouncing. Tom rolls you over and starts pounding you. You can tell he’s about to blow and you’re right there with him. Then you feel it as he drives his rod inside you and explodes. Your orgasm comes just a second behind. You feel your vagina spasm and tighten around his cock sending a blinding wave of pleasure through your new body at the same. This is followed by another and another. You can feel your insides lapping up his still depositing sperm.

You have the following choices:

1. Become Tom

2. Stay Mary

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nptox18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/401299-Your-friend-Tom