*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stay Mary
  2. Your friend Tom
  3. Feeling up your sister
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/1711760-Stay-Mary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1210573
A story about a boy with strange possession powers, after an accident. Please Add!!!
This choice: Stay Mary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Stay Mary

    by: Warson1997
After that, Tom was weary and fell to the ground, breathing heavily. You needed Tom to dress quickly so that your mum which you are expecting to be home shortly won't see what is happened but Tom just won't wake up. So you spit some goo from your mouth and possessed him through his thick and big cock.

The goo entered the cock but to was too stunned from the pleasure that you possessed him easily. Just a few seconds later, you have two blinking eyes watching each other but you find it hard to control two of them using different moves. You just ordered both of you into Mary wait, now your room and kissed passionately naked. After awhile, you get a hold of two of them eith full access to their memory. You could make Tom Mary's boyfriend and continue living as nothing have ever happened or you could find a new body to posses.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Find a new body.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Warson1997 (UN: warson1997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nptox18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/1711760-Stay-Mary