*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. InuYasha
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1186351-InuYasha-Foot-Worship/cid/801093-InuYasha
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1186351
InuYasha Foot Worship story
This choice: InuYasha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

InuYasha

    by: Unknown
InuYasha walked barefoot towards the forest, he held in his arms, a an unconsuous stranger.
When he got to the forest, he lay the stranger down on it's back, the stranger woke up instantly and tried to get up, but was grabbed by both arms from behind by inuyasha. Inu then jumped and wrapped his legs around his opponent's waist, then holding his arms by the wrists, he tucked them under his thighs so he didn't have to use his hands to stop his apponent from moving at all, "this is kinda fun!" he said mockingly, and used his hands to unmask the ninja he had found lerking through the village, "I've got alot of hours to spare with you so..." he said, the exitment grew on his face, as he sat there relaxed while his opponent kicked and struggled. "I'm comfertable" said Inu, he insurted two index fingers in the ninja's mouth and pulled at his cheeks then laughed as the ninja kicked as hard as he can, mumbling for him to stop, but inu continued and wasn't planning on stopping the humiliation any time soon, infact he had days to spare, he made the ninja do funny faces using his hands, pulling at his cheeks. Inu then put his legs up and held the sides of the ninjas face with his feet, rubbing and rubbing, at the same time laughing hard and enjoying himself while the ninja felt the exact opposite!

You have the following choices:

1. Inu then pins him, and places both his feet on the struggling ninjas face, RUB

*Noteb*
2. He carries on

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Youkai-sama has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1186351-InuYasha-Foot-Worship/cid/801093-InuYasha