*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1186351-InuYasha-Foot-Worship/cid/801551-Inu-then-pins-him-and-places-both-his-feet-on-
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1186351
InuYasha Foot Worship story
This choice: Inu then pins him, and places both his feet on the struggling ninjas face, RUB  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Inu then pins him, and places both his feet on ...

    by: Unknown
Inuyasha let go of the ninja but then jumped and wrestled it and within seconds he was holding it's hands and sitting directly on it's chest smiling and then said mockingly "you lost another wrestle, hmm where can I start your six hour humiliation?" the ninja tried to shout but held himself instantly as he belt something.
"I wouldn't do that if I were u" said Inu as he rubbed his bare foot between the ninjas legs, warning him, then said "think of it this way, your not going anywhere, I've got days to play around with you and guess what, your gonna smell my feet!!" the ninja tried to scream but felt inu's feet go directly on the ninjas face, he rubbed every inch of it's face, "smell my feet go on" the ninja struggled and looked the other diresction, "fine, if u don't wanna breath then il help you do that!" and with the big and second toes of his right foot Inu squeezed the ninjas nose shut so he couldn't breath, and had his other foot on the ninjas crouch to ensure he won't scream and kept rubbing it so the ninja wouldn't forget. The ninja tried to breathe but suddenly Inu stuffed his unbelievably sweaty training socks in the ninjas mouth and taped it shut leaving the ninja unable to breathe. After a minuite, the ninja kicked franticly for air, which inuyasha's toes blocked.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He let's him breath, but only the smell of his feet

*Noteb*
2. He makes him pass out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Youkai-sama has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1186351-InuYasha-Foot-Worship/cid/801551-Inu-then-pins-him-and-places-both-his-feet-on-