*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/412002-Looking-for-your-room
by tycoon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1170758
Eric has to live with his strange uncle for the summer
This choice: try to find your room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Looking for your room

    by: fat_hiker
There was a room that looked like a library, but you could also smell something really good coming from the somewhere in the house. And then there's your bags. Well, maybe you can figure out which one will be your room - or maybe just by walking around, you'll find someone who'll help you. After all, Uncle Geoff can't have a house this size without a butler or a housekeeper or something, can he?

You hoist your heavy bags easily onto your broad shoulders and head up the magnificent curved staircase on the left of the entry hall. One thing, with a mansion like this, either Uncle Geoff is rich or has a mortgage the size of an elephant. At the top of the stairs, a long hallway greets you, luxuriously lined with deep carpeting, warm lighting, paintings, plants and easy chairs. It is broad and welcoming, and leads past a series of doors to an open area - a sitting room, perhaps? You venture along the hallway, noting how broad it is - and how broad the doorways and everything is in this house. Maybe rich people just go in for bigger stuff, you think - but it sure is easy to walk along, even with a big bag hanging off each of your shoulders. As you walk along...

You have the following choices:

1. you notice one of the doors is open...

*Noteb*
2. a man comes out of a room and greets you...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tycoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/412002-Looking-for-your-room