*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. your room
  2. Uncle Geoff's Mansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/373692-your-room
by tycoon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1170758
Eric has to live with his strange uncle for the summer
This choice: One of the servants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

your room

    by: tycoon
The door opens up to show a man, around his mid 30's, dressed in a butlur suit. But the thing that surprises you about this man, is his size! This guy has to be close to 400 pounds! His size caught you off gaurd, so you stand there with your mouth hanging open. Fourtunalty, the guy started speaking first.
"Ahh, you must be Eric! Come in! My name is Bradley Master Geoff is up in his study, but i can help you out till he comes around." He immediatly grabs your bags and starts walking away. "I'll lead you to your room sir." He says. He moves pretty fast for a fat guy, and you're oddly intrigued by the way his body moves while he's walking. His stomach bouning up and down, his but sloshing from side to side. You realize what your thinking, and shake your head.
"Coming sir?" Said Bradley
"Uh yeah. Be right there." you call, then walk over to him. He leads you up the main flight of stairs, then through a few hallways. You notice that all the doors are closed, you make a note to yourself that you'll have to explore them later. Bradley gets to the end of a hall, and opens the door. Inside you see a huge bedroom! It has a gigantic bed, a minifridge, a pantry cupboard underneath it, a huge tv, and dvd's video games, music system, surround sound, everything! You could sit in the bed for the rest of your life and never have to get up. You can't help but think how fat you'd get if you did that, probablly the size of Bradley.
"Now that we've got you settled, there's something Master Geoff wanted me to tell you before I let you loose....."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tycoon (UN: totterer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tycoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/373692-your-room