*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The key
  2. your room
  3. Uncle Geoff's Mansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/447736-The-key
by tycoon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1170758
Eric has to live with his strange uncle for the summer
This choice: He hands you a key  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The key

    by: fat_hiker
"Now that we've got you settled, there's something Master Geoff wanted me to tell you before I let you loose," continued Bradley. He slipped a padded hand into a large pocket on his butler's uniform and pulled out a small grey card, which you recognise as an electronic key. "Most of the house is open to you, Eric, seeing as you are Geoff's favourite nephew. If you come to a closed door that seems locked, just touch your key to the pad. Most of them should unlock immediately. If they don't, then it's probably because they're a service room - plumbing, electric, whatever - or because whoever is inside doesn't want you to come in. Most of the rooms you'll want to go into have an intercom by the lock pad - just speak after you touch the card to the pad. And you can lock the door of your room automatically - just wave your card over the pad inside the door. A glowing red light says it's locked."

"Too cool!" says Eric, losing his own cool for a moment.

"Yeah, Geoff thought you'd be impressed. Now, is there anything else I can get you? There's some snacks in the fridge there - I remember being 18, I was hungry all the time...maybe you need a meal?"

Eric looks at Bradly and thinks that he must be hungry all the time NOW, to keep up his enormous weight. But he doesn't say that, he says, "...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yeah, food sounds good!"

2. I think I'd like to explore. Has Uncle Geoff got a pool?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tycoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/447736-The-key