*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cross-fingers
  2. Taking Chances with Dana
  3. Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1152495-Shrunk/cid/1503825-Cross-fingers
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1152495
You are shrunk at your friend who is a girl's house.
This choice: Ryan?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Cross-fingers

    by: musibrique
As Dana begin to look down trying to figure out what is between her toes thinking it was probably a tiny bug, she saw a tiny, dark-looking speck between her toes. In Dana's giantess perspective, the speck was as tiny and dark as a baby flea.
Dana did not hesitate to pick you up with her right, massive, flesh hand even though she does not realize it's you.

As Dana was slowly lifting you up to get a good look of you, you managed to see her massive breast slowly coming down to you. In fact, you were turned on by her breast and wanted to jump down there. However, you realize it's too risky since she might accidentally or purposely flatten you like a 2-D character between her two boobs.

As Dana finally managed to get a good look of you, she realize you're...

You have the following choices:

1. OMG! Ryan!

2. nothing more than a bug

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 musibrique (UN: musibrique at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
aow4321 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1152495-Shrunk/cid/1503825-Cross-fingers