*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1152495-Shrunk/cid/3330178-nothing-more-than-a-bug
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1152495
You are shrunk at your friend who is a girl's house.
This choice: nothing more than a bug  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

nothing more than a bug

    by: TDS
Dana seemed to recognise you for a moment, causing you to sigh in relief before she spoke: "Just a little bug, huh? You've possibly picked the worst person to pester, little guy."
You wonder what she means, until you remember that she often would eat bugs to torture them, which you had always said grossed you out but in reality had kind of turned you on. Unfortunately, you find yourself turned on as she begins to tilt her head backwards and open her mouth. She then brought you to her face and set you down on it, where she then spoke: "I'll give you the option to accept your fate, walk into my mouth little guy."
You walk over to her open lips, resting just outside of her mouth. You peer in, extremely turned on at the thought of jumping in. Dana would be able to taste your body and feel you squirming, and her tongue running over you would feel so good-
You snap back to reality. You're not a bug, you're a person! You run over to her eyes, but she grabs you between her fingers before you can reach them. Her voice booms as she dangles you above her open mouth, "Nice try, little bug, but my stomach will be your final destination!" You begin to squirm, until you look down at Dana's open mouth, and your boner somehow gets harder. You realise that Dana will end up eating you no matter what you do, and being tasted and digested by Dana isn't the worst way to go.
Dana finally lowers you into her mouth. Her warm breath envelops you as she releases you onto her tongue, pulling her fingers out of her mouth and closing it, giving you your final view of the world before her lips close, leaving you in her mouth. Her tongue presses you against the roof of her mouth, where she rolls you back and forth, savoring your taste. Despite what you though, Dana is very careful not to squish you in her mouth. You feel your boner growing with every second of being in her mouth, and Dana seems to be enjoying you, too.
Finally, you feel Dana tilt her head back. You feel yourself sliding towards her throat, and that's when the reality of the situation sets in. You begin to panic and try desperately to grab onto her tongue, to no avail. You fall back into her throat, where her muscles work to push you down until you are eventually popped into her stomach. You feel Dana tauntingly pat her stomach, then walk over to her bed to take a nap.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Panic! Escape out the way you came!

*Noteb*
2. Y'know, you've dreamed about this, maybe stay a while...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TDS (UN: tdsuperfan757 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
aow4321 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1152495-Shrunk/cid/3330178-nothing-more-than-a-bug