*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/330348-I-know-that-butt
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1115421
Your 18 years old and you shrink in various places with various people around
This choice: Kristine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I know that butt.

    by: Mr.Banter
You're sharing a pillow with none other than... Well... Her plush face and shoulder length hair looks familiar but you can't quite place her. You walk up to her and, in an effort to get a new perspective, start climbing her face. You don't get very far though. As soon as you make contact, she moans, brushes you off, and rolls over. You're left staring at the back of her head. How useful.

You take a step back to examine her. Okay, a few steps back. Who ever she is, she's chunky; something you've always like. She's laying on top of the covers. The oversized pink T-shirt she's wearing is just long enough to cover her panties. Lucky for you it's pulled up at the moment. That leaves you with a clear view of her lush round . . . Hey! You know that butt. This is Jordan's little sister, Christine. You've wanted to score with her ass for years. (Okay. Five months, but it's felt like years.)

Strange. Last night you had a double date last night with Rick, Jordan, and Margeely. How did you end up with Christine?

While pondering how you managed to scored with this frumpy young girl, and not your diminished stature, Christine's alarm clock went off. It's like an earth quake riding a tornado hit! Everything is moving, you can't keep your balance, and there's a really annoying noise in the back ground. Luckily, it ends as quickly as it began.

After turning of the alarm, Christine walks back to her bed. She bends over to sit down; giving you an incredible view. Her rear is going to take up a lot of the bed but there's not much risk of her sitting on you. We'll, not unless you put yourself in the way.

What do think? Feeling crazy?

You have the following choices:

1. Scoot under that magnificent butt.

*Noteb*
2. Um... I'm really more of a boob man.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Banter (UN: p1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
supercooldude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/330348-I-know-that-butt