*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/330351-Ass-tease
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1115421
Your 18 years old and you shrink in various places with various people around
This choice: Scoot under that magnificent butt.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ass tease

    by: Mr.Banter
With a skill that can only be gained from years of water sliding, you charge in, kick your feet forward and slide into position. As you lay there and watch Christine's magnificent rear fill your view, you realize the bedding you're laying on still carries Christine's warmth from last night. The feeling coming from beneath you is indescribable. Soon you'll be enveloped in the feeling. With every second that passes, Christine gets bigger, closer. You can actually smell her now. You wouldn't expect a giant ass to smell good, and in a way it doesn't. But in another way, it smells more inviting then anything you have ever encountered.

You close your eyes to maximize your other senses. You try to imagine what you're about to experience. To be pushed down from above and then, in turn, push up and rapped in the warmth of Christine's most personal and sacred place.

"Christine!" shouts an older woman. "Don't forget to get up."

Your eyes snap open in response to the unwanted intrusion. All you can see is Christine's heavenly ass hovering over head, and then, pulling away. You crawl up on you knees and reach out to her, but you know it's pointless.

Apparently Christine is one of those people who turn her alarm clocks off and go back to sleep. Or at least, that's what she does when her mother doesn't catch her.

Christine grabs some shorts off the floor and moves farther down the bed. Then she bends over to sit down. It looks like Christine is the type that sits down before putting pants on. What do you say? Will you give it another try?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. No way. I've learned my lesson.

*Noteb*
2. Okay, but if this is another tease, I will fucking kill you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Banter (UN: p1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
supercooldude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/330351-Ass-tease