*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brittanic
  2. which one
  3. Weighty decisions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1084430-Daria-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1273911-Brittanic
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1084430
Weight-gain interactive story for the old animated show "Daria".
This choice: "You're the captain, you should go first! We'll all help!" Stuff Brittany  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brittanic

    by: DrywallDryad
"Come on, Brittany! You can do it!" Angie encouraged. "You've already eaten three lunches and you've only got three lunches left to go, so that's like... more than half done already!"

Brittany slumped in her chair. "I don't know, you guys, my stomach is feeling really funny."

"Well, you're the captain. And it was your idea. Come on, Brittany. Brittany! Brittany! Brittany!"

The other girls joined in the chant. Brittany sat up with a groan. 'Full' was a new experience for her -- she couldn't remember the last time her strict diet and exercise regimen had allowed her to stuff herself like this. At first it had been fun, even if the school food was kind of gross, but she was starting not to like it so much. And the food was starting to be really gross.

"Brittany! Brittany! Brittany!"

Well, they were cheerleaders after all. They got results. The curvy blonde polished off another plate and a half of cafeteria slop, but that really was her limit.

When she got back to class, she was asleep almost before her head hit her desk. The next thing she knew, she was being shaken awake.

"Babe, wake up. Class is over."

"K-Kevvy? Where am I?"

"Dreamland, Babe! You were really out." Kevin laughed. "You kept snoring every time Mr. DiMartino tried to say something. I thought for sure that eye would finally pop out."

"Why didn't you wake me up! Oooh, now I'm going to be in trouble!"

"Aw, come on! It was funny!"

Brittany swept past him and marched over to the vending machines. She'd never used them before -- not with all those fattening snacks -- but now, well. She felt like she had a little room now, and the candy bars and snack cakes looked a lot better than that lunch had been.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I'm getting a snack, what's it look like?"

"Babe! You know you can't eat this stuff!"

"I can too. I'm on a special diet. For cheerleading."

Kevin scratched his head. "Special diet? Like in Cosmo or something? And you eat junk food on it?"

"Uh-huh! As much as I possibly can!"

Under Kevin's pads, his shoulders moved up and down in a shrug. "Well, if they say so. I guess it must be scientific or something. And it couldn't hurt you to lose a couple pounds, I guess."

Brittany's blonde eyebrows lowered. "We'll see." She chomped the end off of a chocolate bar and chewed determinedly.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrywallDryad (UN: drywalldryad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
docarrol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1084430-Daria-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1273911-Brittanic