*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1084430-Daria-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2652954-Brittany-pushes-herself--with-a-trip-out-for-pi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1084430
Weight-gain interactive story for the old animated show "Daria".
This choice: Brittany pushes herself with a trip out for pizza after school.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Brittany pushes herself with a trip out for pi...

    by: Orange Mew
Brittany stumbled out the front door, her gut gurgling. Who knew getting heavier was so hard?

As she walked out, rubbing her tummy, she realized something.

"Wait.....what am I gonna eat at home?"

Her parents would never go for this, they wouldn't understand.
Maybe she could get more change an..
Wait....

Brittany turned around, her eyes fell on the cynical duo themselves.

Daria and Jane walked by, chatting.

OF COURSE! PIZZA! Daria and Jane always ate Pizza!

Brittany smiled.

"I'll make my cheer team proud, I'll-UUUURRRRRP!....excuse me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Eating a whole pizza is a challenge in itself.

Eating a whole pizza after eating three school lunches and a pack of twinkies is something else.

Brittany did not look too good. Her stomach was bloated from all the over eating.

"Ohhh......URP...why did I ever.....PHHHRT....want to eat so mURP..uch."

She had long since stopped excusing herself, it simply felt good to let the gas out.

Daria and Jane had noticed Brittany stuffing herself like a turkey.

"Hmm, didn't know the cheerleaders were makeshift turkeys."

"Oh, come on, obviously they read the diet book upside down."

Daria and Jane smirked, before looking back at Brittany.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Orange Mew (UN: ello-el at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
docarrol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1084430-Daria-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2652954-Brittany-pushes-herself--with-a-trip-out-for-pi