*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Comander
  2. Which version
  3. Firestar?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/351728-The-Comander
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1070657
Making comic-book super-heroines or villainesses grow into giantesses!
This choice: TV (Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Comander

    by: Unknown
We start our tale in New York City with Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends Iceman and Firestar. But they were out of costume and enjoying a night out around the town. They were chilling out in their favourite bar.
"Crime in the city seems to be down lately," said Angelica.
"Yeah it's a bummer we've got no bad guys to beat," replied Bobby.
"Maybe the low crime rate is a sign we're doing our jobs," said Peter.
Then suddenly they see a costumed man fly right past the bar. He was holding a case. He was being chased by the police.
"That's our cue."
They run out of the bar and go into an alley. There they get on their costumes and become Spider-Man, Ice-Man and Firestar. Then they give chase to the flying man.
The police lost him. But the Amazing Friends were right on his tail. Eventually he landed on a roof and the Amazing Friends followed. He saw them.
"You!" he shouted. "Behold the power of the Commander."
He fires a beam of energy from his hand. Fortuneatly it missed and Ice-Man freezed the Commander's body. Only his head remaind unfrozen. But Ice-Man's Ice had also knocked the case off the building. It landed on the floor and opened. A large piece of meteorite came out.
"I'll get it," said Firestar. She flies down to the bottom and grabs the meteorite. But when she did her molecules felt like they were on fire. Her hands spasmed and she could let go of the meteorite. Bout a minute later she dropped it.

What happened next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She flies back to Spider-Man and Ice-Man

2. She fall unconscious

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/351728-The-Comander