*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh dear
  2. The Comander
  3. Which version
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/352000-Oh-dear
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1070657
Making comic-book super-heroines or villainesses grow into giantesses!
This choice: She fall unconscious  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Oh dear

    by: Unknown
Firestar fell to the floor and went unconscious. Spider-Man had seen this from the top of the building. He turned to Ice-Man.
"Ice-Man you take the Commander to the police station," said Spider-Man. "I need to go and help Firestar. I'll meet you at H.Q in 5 minutes."
"Ok Spidey," replied Ice-Man.
He picks up the Commander and used his ice slide to take him away. Spider-Man web slinged to the bottom of the building. When he got down there he picked up the meteor. Nothing happened all the energy from it was gone. Then he picked up Firestar and web-slinged back to their room. He placed her on the sofa.
About 5 minutes later she woke up. She saw Peter and Bobby out of costume.
"W-what happened?" she asked.
"You fainted don't you remember?" replied Peter.
"I remember grabbing the meteorite. Then there was a sharp pain. Everything else is a blur."
"I think it's best if you relaxed for a while."
"No I feel fine." She get up. But when she did she saw that she was about 2 inches taller than Peter and Bobby. "Hey since when have I been taller than you?"
"Oh dear."

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/352000-Oh-dear