*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Exploring the land
  2. First Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/298128-Exploring-the-land
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1062096
What awaits Matt in the gates of camp Willix? Big things. additions welcome
This choice: No one, that he can see at least  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Exploring the land

    by: Thumbnails
Matt felt a bitter chill fall across his back as he turned around to see who was there but finding no one he quickly pushed the thoughts from his head. In an attempt to find someone Matt decided to search around the campgrounds. The weather was nice after all and he did want to become familliar with the campgrounds. Before long he had found a trail that seemed to lead into the middle of the woods. Thinking it was a main trail he followed it through the thick birch woods in an attempt to find more buildings. Soon he found himself at an old fashioned well that was situated by a small cluster of cabins. He continued past the quaint cabins and the outhouse to a trail that appeared to go up into the mountain. Intrigued by this new path he decided to follow it. The path itself was dirt, like the last one, but was a much lighter shade that seemed to suggest that it was important for something.
The scenery was gorgeous with thick forests and lush greenery abounding, adding a subtle earthy smell to the air. There were also quite a number of animals around, but most were larger then MAtt was used to. Blue jays the size of a dog seemed to be fairly common, and a dear that seemed to big for its seemingly frail legs had passed him by before he finally reached the destination.
Suddenly a sprinkling of rain started to fall and MAtt found himself at...

You have the following choices:

1. a rich looking mansion

2. a small shack

3. an outhouse

4. a mysterious lake

5. a resaturaunt

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thumbnails (UN: mantaraider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbnails has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/298128-Exploring-the-land