*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/1505471-follow-Nate-to-the-kitchen
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1062096
What awaits Matt in the gates of camp Willix? Big things. additions welcome
This choice: follow Nate to the kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

follow Nate to the kitchen

    by: crater face
The two went through a large swinging door into the most massive kitchen Matt had ever seen. Huge pancakes were cooking to perfection. Crispy golden waffles were coming out of irons and being drizzled with chocolate and whipped cream. Eggs and bacon and potatoes by the dozen were bubbling away. It was all carefully monitored by a husky man in an apron. Matt was amazed as the aroma had intensified back here. He heard his stomach gurgle slightly. It must have been the smells of the food because Matt swore he wasn't hungry a few moments ago.

"Hey, Jack!" Nate hollered at the busy chef, "We got a wet one!" Jack made sure nothing was on the verge of burning before bringing his attention to Matt. The man had to be at least 6'4" and built like linebacker. Broad shoulders, large bulging biceps, and a barrel of a chest. Matt could even see his legs were muscular as the man's jeans clung to his huge thighs. His hair was a dark auburn red with a handsome but distinctive face. And a jaw, Matt observed, you could break a hammer on. The only thing that seemed somewhat out of place was the belly. A decent sized beer gut was hiding under the white apron, making it bulge slightly. Even fit and muscular Matt felt meek. "Welcome!" Jack said with a friendly smile, shaking Matt's hand firmly. "Cool place." Was all Matt could muster and Jack let out a hearty laugh. Matt was quick to see Jack's belly jiggle slightly. "Go get him some dry clothes, Nate" Jack told the waiter. Nate went into a back room and returned with a printed baseball t-shirt that read "Jack's Flapjacks" across the chest. He also had a pair of old school style basketball shorts that said the same. Nate was smirking "Sorry if they're a little roomy. It's the only sizes we had." Nate handed Matt the clothes. Matt read the inside label and saw it was an XL. "We don't really get a lot of smalls and mediums around here." Nate added.

Matt went into the back room, which appeared to be a small lounge for employees. There were boxes of the shirts, ranging from XL to XXXXL. Matt was astounded. He didn't even know sizes went up that high. He peeled off his wet clothes and rubbed his hand on his taunt abs. It was amazing to think people would let themselves get that big. Though Matt had to admit he occasionally admired thicker guys with confidence. In fact, he thought back to Jack's bulging gut under his apron. The string was cutting into the fat slightly. Matt was almost lost in thought when he snapped himself back. He slipped his wet jeans off as well as his briefs, then slide the shorts on. At least they fit properly, Matt thought as they cupped his ass nicely. Maybe he would try to take a pair back. But the shirt was another issue. He put it on and it hung very loose on him. Almost like a tent. He felt silly. It was only temporary anyway.

He came back out of the room. "Almost a perfect fit." Jack told Matt. He must be joking, Matt thought, but smiled anyway. Jack went back to the ovens, exclaiming to Matt "Now how about some grub!"

You have the following choices:

1. tell him Matt has no money

*Noteb*
2. accept the offer without mentioning money

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crater face (UN: craterface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbnails has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/1505471-follow-Nate-to-the-kitchen