*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/545987-Depression-equals-hunger
by SonicV
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1017006
A selection of shows and characters that I believe need to be expanded in some way.
This choice: Continue with Felicia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Depression equals hunger

    by: SonicV
Felicia stood to get up. Unfortunately, she didn't feel like going out for the night as the Black Cat. She was just too depressed to do much of anything really. Here she was, alone with nothing to do, no boyfriend to speak of, which didn't really add up since she was one of the few women around that could handle wearing skin tight leather. It didn't matter though, as far as Felicia was concerned, none of the guys in New York or anywhere else could match up to the Spider.

"Looks like it's just you and me tonight." Felicia said as she reached into her pantry and grabbed a box of cookies. For the last day or two she had been reduced to just hanging around her apartment and eating, the bare minnimum of what someone with too much time on their hands does.
Lately she had just been too depressed about Peter to do much of anything.

She flipped on the tv and started channel surfing. Her free hand reached into the box and started shoving the chocolate chip goodness into her mouth.
Felicia didn't care what she was watching, she was too depressed. She didn't care what she was eating, she was too depressed, and this led to her eventually finishing off the whole box.
Almost robotically, once she noticed she got back up to get some more food.

This time she pulled a bucket of fried chicken out of the fridge. Another thing that could be said about Felicia was that she looked like an angel, but ate like a truck driver. There was only problem now. Normally she still watched what and how much she ate, but once again, her depression had her so out of it that she didn't know, and probably didn't care about it. All she knew was that she felt better when eating, so she had to keep going.

After heating up, and finishing up the chicken, Felicia happened upon an old romance movie.
************
"Go to her, tell her how you feel." spoke the faithful butler.
"She wants Batman, not Bruce Wayne." spoke the hero.
"Let the lady decide." Alfred backed up.
Later, as the absolutely fabulous Dr. Chase Merridian slept, she heard a noise just outside on her balcony. She got up to see Batman standing there outside. She immediately opened the glass door and kissed him.
However, she quickly stopped.

"I'm sorry. I can't believe this, I've imagined this since I first saw you. Your eyes, your lips, your body, and now I have you and...I'm wishing you were somebody else." she explained.
"I guess a girl has to grow up sometime. I've met someone. He's....he's, well, he's not you. I hope you understand." she said. Batman seemed a little stunned, but he said "I understand.".
*************

Felicia had seen this before. The good doctor had been infatuated by Batman, but now she had fallen for Bruce Wayne, the man behind the mask. This was the very position that Felicia longed to be in, but even if she was, she was too late. The Spider was taken.
A few tears leaked from her eyes, and she got back up for more food.

Felicia grabbed all the depression necessities. She made some sandwiches, downed a whole bag of barbaque potato chips, grabbed a tub of rocky road ice cream, and even ordered a pizza.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Felicia stops and looks at herself

2. She keeps eating for the rest of the night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SonicV (UN: sonic411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SonicV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/545987-Depression-equals-hunger