*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/546393-Sandwiches-Ice-Cream-and-A-Pizza-Boy
by SonicV
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1017006
A selection of shows and characters that I believe need to be expanded in some way.
This choice: She keeps eating for the rest of the night  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Sandwiches, Ice Cream, and... A Pizza Boy?!?

    by: Unknown
Like a cat licking its paw, Felicia slurped down all remaining BBQ chip crumbs left behind on her recently polished fingers as well as her smooth, delicate palms; but she didn't stop there. She promptly made for the sandwiches on the tray to her left. In the process of making them, she had used 2 whole loaves of bread, all of the cheese, meat, and condaments she had in the fridge. "I'll guess I'll have to go shopping tomorrow..." she thought. She first started to simply take regular sized bites, but that later progressed to her shoving the sandwiches in whole. "So good. Mhmm! But I must have... More!" demanded the white haired vixen. As she shoveled down sandwhich after sandwich, her bath robe became stained with kethup, mustard, ranch dressing and the like. Between sandwiches, she semingly, as though by instinct, loosened her robe to allow her belly more breathing room, and with a loud *SLURP*, she removed all excess traces of the stray condaments. She paid this, and the fact that her robe had tightened no attention; she was far too concerned with conquering her demanding hunger.
"This food isn't going to last all night. Where the hell is the pizza boy?!?" pondered Felicia.

During the time it took to finish her sandwiches, the rocky road ice cream had given in to the inevitable and commenced melting. But this didn't stop Felicia. She gulped it down furiously, as though there was no tomorrow. *SLUUURPP* It sloshed down her throat, still cold, as did it slosh down her robe and down her front. Her nipples had hardened from the cold, so she subsequently followed by untying the soft white robe, and slowly but surley licked off all of the remaining ice cream her mouth had missed; she was enjoying herself, so she made sure to take her time. But as she did, she noticed something... something unusual. "What in the name of...?" Her hands were now coursing slowly up and down what used to be a flat, fit, and trim stomach; it was now a belly made of what appeared to be rolls upon rolls of fat, gooey pudge. Before she could further explore her newly formed body or react properly to the new change, the door bell rang. "Damn pizza boy. Where the hell was he five minutes ago when I needed him?" Her hunger had begun to cloud her thoughts again, which was evident since she went to open the door without retying her robe; she only had one word on her mind: "Pizza!". As she opened the locks on her door, she peered out the door to see her proveyer of pizza. "He looks good enough... to EAT!!!" she wildly slurped as she licked her lips with an intense desire.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She means he's cute.

2. She really means it; she wants to eat him!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SonicV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/546393-Sandwiches-Ice-Cream-and-A-Pizza-Boy