*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2616792-Dont-ever-punch-Neleh-again-She-is-my-friend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: "Don't ever punch Neleh again. She is my friend."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Don't ever punch Neleh again. She is my friend

    by: scriptboy
Just as Tim had pushed Neleh hard enough for her to stumble backwards, trip, and fall down, Drew turned towards Jared and spoke a silent command in his head. He didn’t even have to say it out loud. He just had to command for Jared’s muscles to grow in silence and it would happen, no matter where Jared was standing or what Jared was doing at that moment. His muscles would always grow as soon as Drew ordered it to happen.

Jared let out a soft moan as soon as Drew’s powers started working in him. His legs grew a foot longer and his quads and calves bulged with amazing muscle everywhere. His arms grew into thick pythons covered in long veins everywhere. His chest pushed outwards and sideways as Jared quickly morphed into a big, teen bodybuilder with matching tank top and shorts.

When his growth spurt ended, Jared looked down and saw Tim standing before him. Then, he saw Neleh, who was just getting up from being shoved to the ground.

Jared then walked up to Tim and he reached down with just his right arm, grabbing Tim by his belt buckle and lifting him up and off the ground, holding him a foot in the air.

“Okay! I need to talk to you, Tim!” Jared said angrily. “Don’t you EVER punch Neleh again! She’s my friend! Do you hear me?”

Tim gulped as he looked down and noticed how his sneakers were dangling over a foot above the floor. He became even more scared when he realized how easily Jared was holding him in the air with just ONE arm.

“I-I-I’m s-s-s-sorry! Please… P-p-put me down!!!” Tim stuttered.

Jared just dropped Tim on the floor simply by letting go of the boy’s belt buckle.

“Now, get outta here!” Jared sneered at him.

Tim got up and ran away, too scared to want to face Jared again.

Jared then walked over to Neleh and he gently picked her up in his big arms.

“Are you alright?” he asked her gently.

“Oh, Jared! You’re my hero!” she smiled as she rubbed his muscles with her hand.

Then, she turned to Drew.

“Hey, Drew? Can you do me a favor?” she asked her friend. “Can you…”

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2616792-Dont-ever-punch-Neleh-again-She-is-my-friend