*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2639899-Can-you-grow-Jared-into-a-20-ft-giant-so-he-can
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Can you grow Jared into a 20 ft giant so he can show me around the city?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Can you grow Jared into a 20 ft giant so he can...

    by: scriptboy
Neleh turned to Drew as Jared just stood there, shooting the breeze while he flexed his huge muscles.

“Oh, Drew… Look at him! He’s so cute! Say… Can I ask you a big favor?” Neleh said quietly.

“Sure! What do you need?”

“Can you make Jared grow! Like… Really big?” she asked him shyly.

“Uhh… Yeah. How big? Like a hundred feet tall?” Drew wondered out loud.

“Oh, no! Not THAT big! Just like…. Umm… Twenty feet tall! So I can sit on his shoulders while he walks around town?” she explained.

“Oh, yeah… That’s easy!” Drew shrugged. “I could make him a LOT bigger than THAT!”

“Just let him wear some shorts that won’t rip as he grows!” she giggled.

“Not a problem!” Drew laughed as he waved his hand.

Jared’s shorts morphed into a super-stretchy black Spandex pants which fit very snug around his waist. Just in time, for Jared began to feel that familiar, tingling feeling all over his body.

“Hey! What’s going on?” Jared groaned as his arms, legs and torso started to expand.

“Look at that! He’s growing!!” Neleh exclaimed as she watched how Jared grew taller and taller before her eyes!

“Uhhhhh!!!” Jared moaned as his legs grew longer and wider, his arms bulged out as they stretched, and his torso expanded in every direction while his body grew rapidly. Within just a few moments, he grew from just being 5-foot-6 inches tall, to a staggering 20 feet tall, as Drew had quietly commended! Jared was now more than three times bigger than the average human being! Drew could barely reach up to Jared’s knees!

“WHOA!! I’m BIG!!” Jared shouted as he looked down at his smaller friends.

“JARED!! Please let me sit on your shoulders, big guy?” Neleh shouted.

“Oh, sure thing, Neleh!” Jared smiled as he squatted down. He gently picked up Neleh by her waist and he set her on his broad shoulders before he stood back up again.

“Please, let’s walk around town, big boy!” she laughed.

“Okay…. Well, there are a few places we could go!” Jared replied as the giant boy started to walk around.

Eventually they ended up at…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2639899-Can-you-grow-Jared-into-a-20-ft-giant-so-he-can