*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2593405-Jared-The-50-ft-Giant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Giant Jared  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jared, The 50 ft Giant

    by: The gab
“Excuse me” Said Jared “Shouldn’t I have a say on that first, It’s MY body”

“Dude, I have the power” Said Drew in a defying tone.

“But is MY BODY” Counterpoint Jared as he stood eye to eye with Drew, who despite been in pretty good shape himself and now both kids been the same height, Jared showed clear advantage as he was now the biggest of the two, Sporting a body that could dwarfed the King Ronnie Coleman in his prime. Albeit it was a body that Drew gave him and with a mere thought, Jared swiftly and quickly was taken over by a numbing feeling running across his body. In mere seconds, the muscle-bound Jared dwindled back to his former wimpy 5’6’’ self. Jared quickly took notice.

“Oh man” lamented Jared “that’s not fair… or right”

Jared had a point, If Drew ever wanted to change anything on Jared, both of them would have to be on the same page. His smirking mug was quickly replaced with one of shame and sorry. Drew was not a kid who apologized for what he did, even if he should. He was too proud for that.

“Fine then” Said Drew, faking toughness, though Jared was able to see through his bullshit, he knew Drew was sorry.

“What do you want instead?” Said Drew

Jared though of limitless possibilities, Drew could literally turn him into a Mister Olympia already, as he proved before, but he wanted to take that idea further. He remembered a Girl he once invited to go out on a date and she bluntly rejected him. She said she didn’t date short stuffs… Short stuffs, Inspiration struck him like a lightning bolt.

“I want to be BIG” said Jared with a smile on his face.

“Like Tom Hanks?” Said Drew in full on film buff.

“What? No, not big as in older… as in BIG”

Drew watched Jared completely clueless, “Do I really have to spell it? Big muscles? 50 feet tall? I want to be a Giant?”

“Oh!” Drew finally got it… and he totally approved the idea.

“Yes, think of that” said Jared with a mischievous grin on his face “You make me a 50 feet tall, muscle-bound giant, I put you in my hand and we go on a stroll around the city”

“Yes” Said Drew, who was already chuckling at the idea; it was going to be so much fun. He didn’t question Jared’s idea until it hit him.

“You’re not doing this because that Ruby Marshall girl rejected you, are you?” Asked Drew, Jared quickly turned red.

“Hey, I’m not judging you” Said Drew while putting his arm around his friend. “Just tell me you have plans for her”

“Yeah” he said quietly “but nothing gruesome, just scare her a little”

“Meh, Works for me” Said Drew “Come on, I’ll grow you outside”

“Wow stop” Said Jared, stopping Drew death on his tracks. “I’m not going to the streets on just my undies, give me something to wear”

“For what?” He said to Jared “you’re going to outgrew them anyway and I’m not changing you inside mom’s house”

Drew was right. Last time he grew with clothes on it wasn’t exactly fun, besides he was going to grow to 50 feet, even if Drew had a backyard everyone would see him towering over everything anyway. Subtlety was out of the question.

Drew dragged Jared to the front door and went outside, luckily it was still dark and nobody was outside Jared went as far away from drew as possible.

“Ready buddy?” Said Drew

“Yeah just do it” Said Jared pretty impatient already.

“Alright then, I command you to grow into a 50 ft tall, Muscle-bound Giant”

As soon as Drew finishes that sentence, another weird feeling surged through Jared’s body; it wasn’t a numbing discomfort like last time. This time it was a warm shiver that felt really pleasant, and arousing.

Every muscle in his body begun to twitch and pulse as they slowly expanded. His flat chest once again developed mighty pecs, 8 pack abs and a V-tape. His legs, weak and scrawny, became straight, powerful tree trunks. His wimpy arms grow bigger and define biceps and of course he was slowly inching upwards as he grew taller and taller.

It was an euphoric experience, Jared was grinning the whole time enjoying himself so much he could barely pay attention to his all more evident transformation.
In minutes, Jared was a ten feet tall behemoth, showing no signs of stopping. His muscles were bigger than before, yet he still retains that aesthetic symmetry of the classic bodybuilders. His once round face became more define and chiseled and even his hands and feet got a makeover, been much more defined and slightly bigger and wider, making him look kind of like the Hulk without the green tan. And he was still growing.

“Uh yes” whisper Jared, smiling. At 12 feet tall, the already strained underwear was starting to break, the combination of wider hips, a bigger butt and a more developed package finally tore down the undies in a spectacular fashion, exploding at the seams and falling to the ground leaving Jared completely naked. Unlike last time however, he didn’t felt any discomfort and didn’t notice he was naked until his underwear was already gone. Jared was now 20 feet and growing.

Drew marveled at his friend’s transformation. Jared’s increasing weight began to crack the pavement. Jared completely lost on his growth until the warm shivers begun to fade. Jared’s growth stops exactly at 50 feet tall. Jared finally opens his eyes and gasped at the view.

It was so amazing it couldn’t possibly be true. Even the tallest houses around never made it to his chest. Drew’s house was only reaching his lower waist. He explored his body, not only was he tall but he was shredded to the bone, with muscles not only well defined; he was ridiculously huge and still symmetric.

“Damn I’m big” Said Jared completely in disbelief, even his voice changed. Due to his size, he sounded deeper. He began to pose, mostly for himself though Drew didn’t mind the show. His muscles sky rocketed to impressive sizes. Jared was enjoying himself maybe a bit too much but nobody would blame him. Literally by magic he was transformed into the physical embodiment of strength. He looked like he would imagine a god made flesh would look like, towering over the land with a body unachievable to mortals… and more surprises got when he finally looked down at his groin, for Drew prepared one bonus gift for Jared.

“OH MY GOD” screamed Jared. He was packed, his dick looked like it belonged to a porn star and that was to him, to all the normal sized people that thing looked ginormous.

“Well, you wanted to be Big, aren’t you?” Said Drew, mocking his friend’s surprise though Jared wasn’t really angry as he was a bit shocked. Jared with a smirk on his face walked towards Drew, who now only made it pass his ankles. He only took two steps to get as close as possible. Every foot step was like small quakes that turn all of the cars’ alarms. Drew’s cockiness quickly shifted to a slight fear as Jared’s shadows completely surround him.

Jared kneeled down at Drew, making sure he could see him; he raised his right arm and flexed, revealing an impressive bicep.

“Keep bragging you” Said Jared with a hint of arrogance in his voice “you’re just wish you could do this to yourself”

“True” Said Drew “But We can still have fun”

Both kids smile at each other, Jared put his open right hand on the floor. Drew watched the hand with caution.

“Come on, I’m not gonna drop you” Said Jared and Drew slowly got up to the hand. Jared steadily stood up, making sure Drew didn’t fall by covering him with both hands.

When Jared got back on his feet, he open his hands and took a closer look and Drew. He couldn’t stop giggling on how little everything was, including Drew.

“Oh, you’re so cute” said Jared as he pock him with his finger, mostly to Drew’s annoyance “You’re so small, you look like a G.I Joe”

“If you… Stop it…” Said Drew, very irritated “JARED, stop or I swear I’ll turn you into a ken doll, and I don’t mean just in size”

Jared quickly stop “Sorry man” Drew looked him in the eye, he was visibly sorry.

“It’s Ok dude, But don’t do it again” Jared nodded with his head and begun to walk, Heading towards downtown.

The ground shook at his mighty feet with every step he took; the neighbors that woke up at the commotion were in shock at the sight of a giant naked man walking at the window. Some stare in disbelief while others screamed in terror. As the two kids arrived to the more populated area of the city, all the Mayhem they were carrying from the suburbs exploded, with People were running scare or recording this bizarre event with their phones.

Jared was having a blast, and so was Drew, it was like that old Sci-Fi movie Drew always liked to watch, but unlike the “Amazing Colossal Man” Jared wasn’t really on a rampage. He wasn’t destroying buildings and he was very careful not to step on anyone, safe for the occasional abandoned car that got on their way, but they didn’t care, this was beyond fun.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The gab (UN: gabi007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2593405-Jared-The-50-ft-Giant