*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2621066-They-go-visit-Ruby-Marshall-and-gave-her-a-good
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: They go visit Ruby Marshall and gave her a good scare.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

They go visit Ruby Marshall and gave her a good...

    by: scriptboy
“Uhhmm, Drew?” Jared asked the tiny figure whom he was holding in the palm of his giant hand. “Can you, like, give me something to wear so I’m no walking around like a giant, naked man?”

“Sure, big guy!” Drew said, as he snapped his finger.

A giant-size set of Spandex shorts appeared over Jared enormous groin, covering his titanic manhood.

“I don’t want to scare Ruby more than necessary!” the giant grinned as he approached the house. “There’s her house already!”

Jared finally reached the house of the girl he had once asked out to a dance in school, but she had turned him down because she announced that she didn’t date guys who were “short stuff”, obviously referring to Jared’s short stature at only 5-foot-6 inches tall. Now, of course, the teen was standing at a staggering 50 feet tall, towering over every building in site.

Jared stomped up to the driveway of Ruby’s house before he squatted down.

“HEY RUBY!!!” Jared shouted, with his loud, booming voice.

The front door finally opened, and a cute, blonde girl came walking out, wearing a dress and very nice shoes. When she looked up and saw Jared, she let out a loud scream.

“YEEAAKKK!!!! JARED??!!! YOU ARE HUGE!!!!” she shouted as she looked up to the gigantic boy. She was trembling with fear!

Jared lowered his hand and allowed Drew to get on the ground in front of him.

“Hi, Ruby! Uhh… You said that you didn’t like short guys! So, is Jared big enough for you?” Drew said.

Jared then got up and stood up to his full height of 50 feet tall. Ruby was barely the height of his feet!

“JARED! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU????” she shouted.

“Uhmm…. He’s fifty feet tall! Is he big enough for you?” Drew smiled. “Or, do you want him to be even bigger than this?”

“NO! OH, NO! PLEASE… MAKE HIM NORMAL!” Ruby screamed as she was trembling with fear at the sight of Jared being so gigantic.

“That’s easy!” Drew smiled. “Okay, Jared! Shrink back to normal size!”

Jared was overcome with that intense tingling sensation as his body began to dwindle rapidly. Everything around him started to grow as he shrunk down. He went from 50 feet to 40, 30, 20, 10…. 9 feet, 8 feet, 7 feet, 6 feet…. Until he was back to 5-foot-6 inches tall, with his clothes shrinking along in proportion to his shrinking body!

“Hi Ruby!” Jared cheered as he walked up to the girl. She saw him now at eye-level.

For the first time in months, Ruby and Jared hugged each other. After they embraced, they talked for a few minutes as Drew looked on.

“How… How did you do that? How did you get so big?” Ruby asked him.

“Uhh… Ask Drew!” Jared sighed.

“What? Drew? What does Drew have to do with it?” Ruby wondered.

“Uhmm… He can change me! Right, Drew?” Jared asked.

“Yup! Wanna see?” Drew asked her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2621066-They-go-visit-Ruby-Marshall-and-gave-her-a-good