*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2081852-Drew-decided-to-grow-Jareds-biceps
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew decided to grow Jared's biceps  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Drew decided to grow Jared's biceps

    by: scriptboy
After the boys had left the dodge ball game, they walked back to their house since school was over. Jared was amazed how easy the class was now that Drew was able to make him bigger, taller and stronger whenever he wanted.

Drew decided to leave Jared alone and he walked home, leaving Jared alone at his house. Jared just read a book in bed as Drew went home to take a nap since he was feeling tired.

After he woke up from his nap, he grabbed his stack of muscle magazines, which he loved to look through, and he grabbed a new issue and started flipping through the pages, glancing at the pages of all the bodybuilders.

Drew glanced at a photo of a young muscle guy who resembled Jared. The only difference was, this young guy had huge biceps.

“Wow! Look at his biceps! I bet I could make Jared’s biceps - and the rest of his arms - grow every time I look at muscle pictures!” Drew mumbled, not realizing he actually activated his powers.

Soon enough, a second later, Jared felt a tingling over his biceps. It came over him and went away. So, he ignored it.

But the tingling intensified. Drew was looking at pictures of young bodybuilders and that sent his power to Jared’s biceps. Jared felt that tingling which led to a sudden growth spurt! Suddenly, his biceps inflated and both of his biceps increased in size by about two inches, becoming like two large lumps of muscle in his arms!

“Uhhhhh… What the hell?” Jared gasped, looking to his arms, first the left, then the right, as he noticed his inflated biceps right away. “What gives?”

He lowered his arms from flexing and wondered what had happened. The only thing was, another minute later, the growth spurt would return…

http://www.writing.com/main/images/item_...

Jared with big arms
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2081852-Drew-decided-to-grow-Jareds-biceps