*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2083956-Jareds-biceps-triceps-and-forearms-double
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Jared's biceps, triceps and forearms double in size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jared's biceps, triceps and forearms double...

    by: scriptboy
Jared was just relaxing in his bedroom at home since it was pouring rain and there was nothing to do outside. Then, after a few hours had passed, he became thirsty and decided to get something to drink. He got up and walked to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of cold water in a plastic cup.

Drinking with big biceps

As he was about to walk back to his bedroom, he was suddenly overcome with that weird, intense tingling in his arms! It was so intense, that he was forced to set the cup of water down on the kitchen counter, and just in time.

He was suddenly overcome by a very strong urge to make fists and to raise up his arms, flexing his big, bulging biceps on both arms.

“Urrhhhh… What the hell?” he mumbled as he admired his guns.

Then it happened. Suddenly, his biceps became stiff and rock-hard. Both of them, at the same time!

Finally, his biceps started to GROW, becoming bigger, harder, heavier and larger, inflating from the size of small football to the size of soccer balls in the matter of seconds! His biceps grew into large, rock-hard orbs of steel, sticking out from his arms like huge, round orbs of steel-plated muscle, almost as big as bowling balls. His arms became hard and heavy as they filled up with insane physical strength. His forearms also bulged and grew thicker and wider as Jared felt a surge of physical strength coarse through his arms that was just totally unreal!

“Holy frick!” he gasped as he was finally able to relax his fingers and lower his arms. His biceps were absolutely HUGE! He had enormous biceps sticking out from his arms, and that was even without flexing. But even that had become hard, for he was almost forced to flex with every movement he made which required the use of his arms or his fingers. “I’m freaking strong!”

He turned around and grabbed the plastic cup from the counter. Almost immediately, the cup cracked and burst from Jared’s enormous strength, cracking in half and spilling water all over the kitchen floor.

“Awww no way!” Jared sighed, holding the broken plastic cup in his hand. “Damn! I’m just too strong!”

He turned around and pulled on the paper towel roll, accidentally yanking the roll off the counter and onto the floor.

“Ack! I’m so clumsy!” he gentry set the roll back and bent the roll using his mighty fingers, thanks to his steel grip. Then, he cleaned up the spilled water on the floor. When he lifted up the lid of the trash can, he yanked it off and broke it with his bare hands.

“Arghh…. I keep on breaking stuff!” he mumbled as he threw the paper towels away in the broken trash can.

Then he grabbed a metal cup from the cupboard, which he tore off the hinges first. He filled the cup with water from the fridge, where he bent the handle. Then he carefully walked back to his bedroom where he snapped and pulled the doorknob off the bedroom door, thanks to his insane strength.

“Ohh man… I keep on breaking stuff… Mom is gonna kill me!”

He lay down on his bed and decided to relax, hoping he would not grow anymore…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jared's biceps double in size again!

2. The rest of Jared's muscles start to grow as well

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2083956-Jareds-biceps-triceps-and-forearms-double