*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Overslept
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005555-To-be-an-halfdragon-isnt-easy/cid/576048-Overslept
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1005555
The story goes around Lyn a female half dragon and her friends.
Chapter #1

Overslept

    by: Mountain Dragoon
The story starts at one morning at the home of Lyn and her mother Kate. It was Tuesday and the sun has already risen and a few rays of sunshine glare through the shutter on Lyn's room. She lied on her bed and was sound asleep.

She keep late hours yesterday and didn't catch very much sleep since her mother was at home for the first time since months. There was so much they had to talk about and Lyn totally forgot the time. Her mother Kate just finished an excavation in South America where they found a more then 1000 years old skeleton of a real dragon. But since she was forced to work with the government in such special cases, there was no chance that this finding would come public, but there was no reason why she couldn't tell it her half dragon daughter. Lyn really shown interrest in the work with dragons of her mother and she wouldn't tell any other person about it. Her very existence was forbidden and the government and the hunters wouldn't hesitate a second to strike her down. But Kate already took care of everything with the help of a few friends. They altered any traces and evidences of Lyn's origin to save her life. Over 17 years she lived the life of a normal human girl and her secret was never revealed.

Suddenly Lyn rolled over in her sleep and the sun started to shine on her closed eyelids. The tickling sunlight woke her up and she slowly opened her sleepy eyes. Then she began to stretch herself and her wings spread from her back. Full extended she reached a wingspan of 1.80 metre and her scales which covers her wings sparkles crimson red in the sunshine. Her also crimson red tale wagged wild as she stretched herself. Her tale was connected to the bottom end of her spine, directly over her butt and approximately 1 metre long.

Lyn yawned very loudly and rubbed tired her eye's. Slowly she rise up from her sleeping position and looked still tired with her blurry eye's on the alarm clock. she couldn't exactly see the time, so she reached out for the clock with the one hand and scratched her back with the other.

"I am so tired" she thought as she tried to read the numbers on the little clock.

"Still 9:18... to early to wake up..." she said to herself like in trance.

All of sudden she realized that it was actually to late for her to sleep. She jumped up and looked again on the clock.

"What? 9:18 aah 9:19??? I am terribly late for school" she shouted surprised and stood up from her bed.

The school already began one hour ago and Lyn have to hurry. Quickly she unbuttoned her pink pyjama and ripped it open. She took her arms out of the short sleeves and threw the pyjama jacket off her back. But the clothing still hang on her wings. All her clothes she wear at home has a large hole on the backside for her wings, because it is much more comfortable for her. Then she moved her wings like arms to slip out of the pyjama. On top of her wings where little claws shaped like small human hands. She used them like her actually hands to get finally off her clothes from her wings. After the jacket she put off her pyjama pantie and kicked it into the corner to the rest of her laundry.

After she stripped herself into her underwear, she walked over to the mirror and admire herself. Lyn had a ribbon between her teeth as she brushed her brown shoulder long hair.

"Lucky! Looks like I haven't gained weighted from the sweets I ate yesterday evening" she thought as she looked her body.

Lyn watched like nearly every girl in her age for her weight. At her height of 1.68 cm she had a very athletic body. She really love sweet things and often eat too much of them. Thats why she gained some unwanted extra pounds in the shape of little love handles and a bit plumper breasts.

"My breasts are still okay, but I have to do something about the love handles" she thought as she looked closer on her problem areas, her nice B cup breasts and her little love handles.

As she finished brushing her hairs, she tied them to a single pony tale with the red ribbon. After that she graped her school uniform, a light blue blazer. like all her clothes, this one was one size bigger than she usually would wear. The reason is really simple, she still needs extra room under her clothes to hide her wings and her tale. As she slipped into the shirt with her right arm, her wings started to wrap around her torso and pressed against her skin. Now she could put on the shirt and her small wings were entirely covered by the fabric. The same happened as she put on her skirt, her dragon tale wrapped around her waist like a belt and disappeared under it. Now she looked just like a girl her age should look like.

Then she left her room and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mountain Dragoon (UN: dra-ma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mountain Dragoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005555-To-be-an-halfdragon-isnt-easy/cid/576048-Overslept