*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She use her wings to get faster to school
  2. Overslept
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005555-To-be-an-halfdragon-isnt-easy/cid/549054-She-use-her-wings-to-get-faster-to-school
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1005555
The story goes around Lyn a female half dragon and her friends.
This choice: She use her wings to get faster to school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She use her wings to get faster to school

    by: Dragonlord
Lyn threw on her clothes and desided to skip her bath and teeth. She grabbed her bag and threw open a window and leapt out. She started to beat her little wings frantically and managed to get up to about one hundred feet in hight.

Lyn struggled to carry her own weight and that of her book bags with her little wings, but it took a lot of energy. Since Lyn had forgone breakfast she only managed to get halfway to school before her strength gave out and she had to set down behind a bush on a neighborhood street corner.

Lyn paused for breath and then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonlord (UN: dragonlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mountain Dragoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005555-To-be-an-halfdragon-isnt-easy/cid/549054-She-use-her-wings-to-get-faster-to-school