*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jon gets hired
  2. The big date
  3. Moms food
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/270778-Jon-gets-hired
by Surfer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sports · #1003465
Jon finishes highschool a star QB but he finds it is hard to stay in shape over summer
This choice: Jon has to get a job.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Jon gets hired

    by: woot
Two weeks later and Jon hadn't heard from Rachel. She'd complained that he was a bad influence on her, that their dates made her uncomforatble. That she wasn't as secure as he.

But that wasn't true. Tom was depressed, and increasingly so. In the course of two weeks he'd gained almost fifteen pounds. Of course much of it wasnt fat weight; his stomach was always fulls o he couldnt get a good read.

Even his mom had taken notice. "If youre going to keep eating like that, you better make some money" she complained. "Why don't you be a lifeguard. It should keep you in shape too?"

So Jon bought a new swimsuit and went for a job at the closest swim club. It was more of a resort, actually, famous for its hot toned lifeguards.

Because it was a small town, Jon's good looks, chiseled jaw and blue eyes were fairly renowned. He got a job without having to flash his soft belly.

You have the following choices:

1. Jon relaxes and gains 10 pounds

2. Jon gets fired

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/270778-Jon-gets-hired