*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lifeguarding
  2. Jon gets hired
  3. The big date
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/270910-Lifeguarding
by Surfer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sports · #1003465
Jon finishes highschool a star QB but he finds it is hard to stay in shape over summer
This choice: Jon relaxes and gains 10 pounds  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Lifeguarding

    by: Unknown
Being a lifeguard is one of the least demanding jobs available, and Jon was thrilled to get it. "Now, I can get a tan and relax all summer, swim when I want and get $8 an hour for it!" he exclaimed. His day had him sitting on the chair and only moving every hour or so. His first day he was obviously the new kid, he was pasty white and had a sever T-shirt tan happening. He layed out on that chair glistening with sweat and tanning for 8-9 hours a day. He was golden-tanned in no time. As an added plus, the other muscular guys and girls that worked there ate 5-6 meals a day to go with their weight room schedule, and ordered food ususally twice every day. Jonathan, on the other hand, had no interest in working out at this point in the summer but ordered food anyhow. Twice a day he would rest the food on his little belly and eat heartily. After two weeks of this, he had put on ten pounds of fat. His stomach now had one roll that folded over his board shorts when he sat, and when he stood, his deeply tanned stomach revealed that it was well fed, showing a curvier stomach that portruded slightly. His V shpe was still there but less severe. His whole body was less severe-looking, softened by the layer of fat he had put on by enjoying his food and his lounging to the fullest. He now weighed in at about 187, a 12 pounds gain in 3 1/2 weeks. It looked delicious on his big pecs, and big arms that he used to send a football soaring, and a nice butt that totally filled out his board shorts. His very fitted T-shirts also revealed a healthy, happy boy that ate well.

You have the following choices:

1. He keeps up the life of a lifeguard

*Noteb*
2. He is let go due to fear of losing his swimming ability as he gained

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/270910-Lifeguarding